Dreaming of bud worms early harvest?

• Thread starter Grayshan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grayshan

Grayshan

I dreamed of bud worms and found plenty the next day. My two plants have been flowering a while now and I’ve picked off
Maybe 20 or 30 of these little worms
in the past two days. Maybe more. They like to go for the buds and cause them to dry up. I’m wondering if it may be best to cut my losses and just harvest early as I assume there are many more hiding within the flowers. Any advice is appreciated and here are some pictures. Some show the damaged flowers and others are meant to show the stage of flowering. Thanks.

Dreaming of bud worms early harvest
Dreaming of bud worms early harvest 2
Dreaming of bud worms early harvest 3
Dreaming of bud worms early harvest 4
Dreaming of bud worms early harvest 5
Dreaming of bud worms early harvest 6
Ponky

Ponky

I don't know if you will enjoy smoking that plant. Early harvest. BHO extract maybe salvage some resin to smoke. But bugs 🐛 don't stop.

Terilee

Terilee

I dreamed of bud worms and found plenty the next day. My two plants have been flowering a while now and I’ve picked off
Maybe 20 or 30 of these little worms
in the past two days. Maybe more. They like to go for the buds and cause them to dry up. I’m wondering if it may be best to cut my losses and just harvest early as I assume there are many more hiding within the flowers. Any advice is appreciated and here are some pictures. Some show the damaged flowers and others are meant to show the stage of flowering. Thanks.
I'm a broke ass woman.... I would harvest -- smoke free - that's just me 💁

PauliBhoy

PauliBhoy

Plant some fennel this fall. It's best planted after your first frost.

It won't help this year but it will attract so many predatory/parasitic wasps and hoverflies next year that you won't find a single worm on your plants and won't have to spray anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom