Dreamnfox, second run with 150p ViparSpectra light, testing mac1 x animal cookies from Greenpoint

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Thanks @ViparSpectra agon for these lights. They did great last run, unfortunately a hem plsnt ruined the whole grow. This time no net, I want to be able to pick up the pots and see every inch of the plants. This run is a tester strain from Greenpoint. I will keep these small, will top them once and take a couple clones each. Then flip. There will be a couple other plants i have used as mothers in their too.
This is my recycled soil mix with added large perlite. I add extra earthworm castings and one shot during transplant. They will be fed with a mix of Nectar for the Gods and dry amendments. With a variety of microbes along the way.

Dreamnfox  second run with 150p viparspectra light  testing mac1 x animal cookies from greenpo
Dreamnfox  second run with 150p viparspectra light  testing mac1 x animal cookies from greenpo 2
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Got everything transplanted into final pots. 7 Max AC and 1 jetfuel og, a gift from a friend. Took the bottom 2 branches from each plant to clone. I will give these a little more time, a week or so, then flip. I need these to stay small

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Day 17 of flower, definitely 2 different phenos, 4 are very tall, other 2 are .uch shorter but they are flowering quicker. One of the smaller ones has pink pistils. Clones of everything has rooted

20231120 200337
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Day 35 on flower, having the 2 lights makes it nice when your plants are different heights

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Harvested on day 69
6 MaxAC finished and 1jetfuelvog
Very happy with this run. Will keep 2 of the MaxAC for now and will definitely run the jetfuel again

Bilber

Bilber

Love the looks of the Jetfuel O.G.

I've got some bagseed of Jetfuel.....not sure if it's O.G. or not.....

I've yet to run them because of the high it gave.....1 hit it's there....once you inhale, it's there.....but the high was super quick....

Great looking plants.....looking forward the next one...thank you...

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Love the looks of the Jetfuel O.G.

I've got some bagseed of Jetfuel.....not sure if it's O.G. or not.....

I've yet to run them because of the high it gave.....1 hit it's there....once you inhale, it's there.....but the high was super quick....

Great looking plants.....looking forward the next one...thank you...
thank you, i have 4 plants of Ground Zero from greenpoint vegging right now. The other tent with be Triangle Kush, Tropicana Cookies x Okie, and Trop Cherry, Also planning on reversing my screaming cookies and hitting a few branches of everything with the pollen.

Top Bottom