Dresden Green Diamond - GOG Seeds

• Thread starter Dr.B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.B

Dr.B

Another round of Dresden, last crop before fall. Cloning is going well, day 14 in the nursery. What you see are my extras, I planted 8 strong clones @ day 12 after the cut. They are resting now.

Outside temperature today -40 C or F... take your pick. The two scales reach equilibrium right here. Almost Cold enough today to carry liquid propane in an open pail.

PXL 20210206 002822158
PXL 20210209 1503174722
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Outside temperature today -40 C or F... take your pick. The two scales reach equilibrium right here. Almost Cold enough today to carry liquid propane in an open pail.
That's too cold. I'm good up until you get to below zero farenheit and then it stops being fun.

Dr.B

Dr.B

That's too cold. I'm good up until you get to below zero farenheit and then it stops being fun.
Its good luck the big lights are not needed for the next couple of weeks... considering the coming gas bill. 🤣😭

Dr.B

Dr.B

My eight. 1 will stay in veg to keep this strain alive through my off season. 6 will go to flower. I'll likely gift one to a friend in a week or so when I transplant.

The five clones are alive as an experiment... I don't need them but finally having worked out the bugs in weeks 1&2 of cloning I kind of wanted to see what the end of week 3 looks like. Ordinarily I've long since planted and moved on. This is day /18/19 in the nursery, I've plugged in the second light and I'm adding a touch of feed/water to the tray every 8 hours or so @ 5.5/1.0 pH/EC Advanced nutes M/G/B w/ a splash of kelp. (All my plants come up on Advanced before they switch to Green Planet for flowering. Cheaper)

Humidity is steady around 50% I lowered it from 65% yesterday and added a circulation fan after a short, mold related shut down... I stripped the moldy sections of blocks off and lightly treated the affected blocks with sulphur. (The tops of the eight planted blocks next door were sulphur treated at the same time out of an abundance of caution) I sterilized in a new tray and nuked everything in the tent with iso... Doubled the overall air exchange of the room I keep my tents in... 24 hours of humid lighted conditions later there is no sign of mold on the blocks or tray, or anywhere, just a little salt now. The blocks are generally pretty dry on the outside most of the time.

I find myself bored in life while my flower tent is dark. I'll admit that this pandemic isolation is starting to get to even this happy shut in as of late. Winter makes it a little easier lol Garden season will help more. Focussing my green thumbs 99% outside for our upcoming short season this year... If, of course, I don't somehow bomb it on this last crop. 🤣🤞🤞

PXL 20210213 012153450
PXL 20210213 012012495
Dr.B

Dr.B

Oh, I'd say 5 - 29 hours until I empty the solo cups. Clones, day 21 today, 4 remaining, are being gifted to a fellow grower tomorrow, (And not a moment too soon...) The sulphur treatment definitely took one out. 🤷‍♂️ I culled the only sad looking plant in the cups this morning. Down to my final 7.

Its going to be very strange running just one tent for the next few weeks...

Its not like I could use the free time or anything lol

PXL 20210215 160758702
Dr.B

Dr.B

Transplanted and topped. Drinking well and exploring their pots. I think they sense they have no nursery plants applying pressure behind them for this crop. They are taking their time a bit getting going. 🤷🏼‍♂️ Healthy enough though. I wait...

PXL 20210222 231527463
Top Bottom