Dresser Micro Grow

• Thread starter dramabeatz20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dramabeatz20

Hey yall, got my first batch of seedlings goin in my dresser I turned into a stealth box... I started with 13 ak47 seeds and 1 sensi star all bag seeds... The sensi popped along with 9 of my ak's not too bad for a germinated them in the soil. Right now i just have two flouro lights above my seedlings with 2 4'' fans pullin cool air in from the floor and two moving air around at the top... My temp runs right at about 69 degrees and humidity jus above 50 %... im gonna be topping and lsting 2 or 3 of the ak47s and growing 3 out standard... as for the 1 sensi that will become a mother plant so we can clone it... And the other 3 ak47s are gonna finish under a 400w hps after i build its box...

Lets see.... I planted these seeds on April the 11th... I had my lights too high at first so when my seeds popped they stretched out super tall and some were leaning over when i could check them next... Um I run my light on 24 hrs and will prolly keep it that way till flowering which should be in about 2 weeks or so depends how long my training takes... I hope to take some pics tonight and have them up tom during the day...

Thanks!!!

D

dramabeatz20

Right now i Currently have 11 ak47s up and standing :) The one sensi also popped but i pulled her out of the box and have her chillin in the mother sun... although last night temps got ridiculously low and today its overcast so she came inside again... funny thing was about a week ago i only had 9 aks and i used some of the soil from other seeds' cups to fill the rest up to the rim with the soil and what do ya know? I got another 2 ak47s poppin up next to their kinlings lol Pretty cool although a transplant will be needed... Will post pics soon

D

dramabeatz20

Ak47s are working on their 3rd sets of leaves... I jus got a peak at the for the first time in a while... but man are they blowin up... goin tonight to take pics of them

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Where are the pictures man? I have always wanted to see a dresser grow. Good luck.

-nugzz

D

dramabeatz20

Tonight brother... Ill have pics of my babies up jus waiting for my buddy to get off of work so I can go take some pictures... Sorry for the delay

Latest posts

Top Bottom