Dripper and pump questions . 400 drip hoses

• Thread starter Dabkchronicles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dabkchronicles

Dabkchronicles

Hows it going , I'm currently converting a shipping container into a 20 light led grow and had a few irrigation questions .im going to be running 200 6x6 rockwhool top feed drain to waste . I'll br using floraflex dip feed caps with two drip hoses per cap so 400 drip lines total .i was curios wat gph drip manifolds i should be running and also what size pump? Should i split the system and run two pumps? Thanks guys

RGconsulting

RGconsulting

hi,
grodan advise to use 1/2gal/h (2liter/h) drip emitters with hugo.. (3%dose size) with 1 minute shots
you can go with 4l/h but with less flexibility ..
if you dont use a filter a 1000w good brand water pump should allow you to water everything (approx 5bar, 50meter of lifting capacity).. a 750w can be even be enough, i'm not sure
this kind

depend of what kind of pump you have under the hand
you will have to do a bit of trial to be sure it is powerful enough to feed every drippers
netafim pc drippers (one of the best brand) are opening between 0.75 to 4 bars of pressure .. the optimal pressure being 2bar
we are using the netafim PC junior 4liter/hour since years and they are great

be also sure to use the right tool to pierce the hoses and to insert the drippers.. or it will leak everywhere and be a headache

Top Bottom