Drohammad’s Fine Art Cannabis Photography

• Thread starter GET MO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
Whats up folks, figured Id start a new thread on here to showcase some of the cannabis photography I been doin. Got a DSLR a few years back n been learnin how to use it since, photographing this plant has been a passion of mine almost as much as growing it, tryna do my best ta capture it in all its glory. Hope yall enjoy, Any questions lessons or suggestions always welcome!
Heres a macro shot to get the ball rollin, some vibranium, cross of sureshot and brandy wine.
Drohammads fine art cannabis photography

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Whats up folks, figured Id start a new thread on here to showcase some of the cannabis photography I been doin. Got a DSLR a few years back n been learnin how to use it since, photographing this plant has been a passion of mine almost as much as growing it, tryna do my best ta capture it in all its glory. Hope yall enjoy, Any questions lessons or suggestions always welcome!
Heres a macro shot to get the ball rollin, some vibranium, cross of sureshot and brandy wine.
View attachment 1009485
Welcome to the farm. Beautiful work you’ve done there. We are all like minded people here for the love of our plants and community. Happy grows.
BurnZ

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I wish I had the ability to take some sweet shots like that. Great looking stuff @GET MO

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
Thanks! That was my earlier work before I knew how to use clone stamp to get rid of all the dust particles, so I did some creative shit wit the streaks. Turned into one of my favorites.
heres a strain I bred, sureshot x a cut of blueberry muffin I got a few years ago.
Cremé de la blue.
9AB2A157 34E4 4693 87AC AE2896C1C3D3

Latest posts

Top Bottom