Drone Crashes Into Prison Carrying Blades, Crystal Meth

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicabush

indicabush

Drone crashes into prison carrying blades, crystal meth and a large bag of cannabis

Drugs-Drone.jpg

Link: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/techno.../drone-crashes-prison-carrying-blades-6719216

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That shit'll end with a quickness once the feds start registering all drones/owners.

Junk

Junk

That shit'll end with a quickness once the feds start registering all drones/owners.

I didn't know they planned on doing that.

But I don't think it matters...the fed makes you pass a background test & register to own a gun. Granted there are loopholes, but gangsters aren't using those loopholes. They just get the guns on the street.

Plus these things are relatively easy to build. People will just make them themselves. Almost like people can do now with plastic printers & plastic guns.

**Edit - If you are not in a federal prison...but a state prison, that has now legalized medical cannabis...or say Oregon where it's legal, I wonder how that is treated.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I didn't know they planned on doing that.

But I don't think it matters...the fed makes you pass a background test & register to own a gun. Granted there are loopholes, but gangsters aren't using those loopholes. They just get the guns on the street.

Plus these things are relatively easy to build. People will just make them themselves. Almost like people can do now with plastic printers & plastic guns.

**Edit - If you are not in a federal prison...but a state prison, that has now legalized medical cannabis...or say Oregon where it's legal, I wonder how that is treated.
Oregon is not going to allow inmates to get high while in prison.
While being on probation or parole that is a different story.

Billyboat

Billyboat

It will be impossible to register every single drone sale. I have a very good friend who owns a shop that sales drones and he laughed when I told him about that. It would be like trying to register every single Remote control Car sale...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It will be impossible to register every single drone sale. I have a very good friend who owns a shop that sales drones and he laughed when I told him about that. It would be like trying to register every single Remote control Car sale...
I wondered how drones are different from RO planes, too. But if they put enough money and manpower behind it, I'm not so sure it can easily be dismissed.

Top Bottom