Drone problem

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
One of my neighbors has recently gotten themselves a shiny new drone to play with.
Seems the feller likes to hover above my property to see what I’m doing.
I view this as invasion of my privacy!
Any ideas on takin care of this little bugger?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

One of my neighbors has recently gotten themselves a shiny new drone to play with.
You can buy a jammer or even a unit where you can take control of it. I say smash it through his front window and either daddy or wifey will put a kibosh on the drone ownership.... Rinse and repeat as many times as necessary to get results.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Buy yourself a drone and smash into his or hover over him and show him how it feels. Also last resort 12 guage. They make silencers for 12 guage too my wifes cousin showed me one.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I would be inclined to walk over and knock on his door and ask him if he is a peeping tom trying to look at my wife. I would tell him if he does it again I'm gonna kick the shit out of him. Look into peeping tom laws in your area. Restraining order? It may be a form of stalking.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I would be inclined to walk over and knock on his door and ask him if he is a peeping tom trying to look at my wife. I would tell him if he does it again I'm gonna kick the shit out of him. Look into peeping tom laws in your area. Restraining order? It may be a form of stalking.
First problem I have no clue where it comes from.
As I understand it the damn thing can travel up to 2 miles.
Sheriff office says to call next time I see it and they will try to follow it and trespass who ever owns it.
Ya rite, I call bull shit. Unless the sheriff’s got a hover board.
I think skeet shooting is a good excuse for a accidental incident m.
It would be fun to crash another one into it though. I’ll have to price em, seriously like the crash idea though.

Farmer P

Farmer P

A couple years back on a camping trip a buddy showed me his, said it cost $300. It was pretty slick and would do the job. They're probably cheaper now.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Now that I think of it another guy at the camping trip was a sherriff and said they have been using them for surveillance of whole neighborhoods at random. Be carefull.
I’ve seen it more then once. Pretty sure it’s a neighboring farm. Probably kids. Every property around me is acreage. I’m sitting in 2 1/4 next doors got 5 behind him 250 acres.

Top Bottom