Drooping leaves, specific to one strain out of many.

• Thread starter Urquel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

Urquel

So I have a new room 8x12 with one 1000w 1/2 of the room in production and I'm cycling 6 plants every 2 weeks from floro to the hps in the flower room. I use humboldt nutrients organic moderate schedule and I switch between water and feed, waiting of course for the prime soil weight by hand before feeding. I'm trying out blue dream and after watering I get leaf droop. None of the other strains get. My intake is a 4 inch inline 375cfm and my exhaust is through the sealed hoods with a 475cfm 6" inline booster fan. I'm running minimal intake and exhaust due to low temp outdoors, my temp is 73-55 F and my humidity is 46%-31%. It doesn't seem to affect bud weight or resin content it just pisses me off. Possible solutions: add co2? more intake and or exhaust plus a heater to bring temperature back up? Lower nutrient feed? Oh, one more detail I use some of the most pure spring water on the face of the earth and have NEVER had a problem I couldn't chase down, please help.

S

scoobydoo

Sounds like your soil isnt breathing to well, did you add anything to it like perlite?

U

Urquel

I mixed in about 1/3 coco fiber, I use pre rinsed then rinse myself and pre inoculate with mycelium. they dry out about every three days or so. I water when the bags are light when I pick them up but before they droop. I feed with humboldt nooch every other time and i'm on moderate schedule. My moister meter reads just before dry when I'm watering and again does not affect yield/resin content and only seems to affect the blue dream.

F

forehead

some plants react differently..sounds like they get a bit shocked/stressed ..watering very slowly..abit at a time over an hr or so may help or water botttom up by placing in a pan..could just be a genetic quirk and not something your doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom