Drooping leaves week 6 - help please

• Thread starter Ogmofojones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Ogmofojones

See attached - I'm growing og venom in a 4x4 Gorilla grow tent under a California Solarsystem 1100 led in soil in 7 gallon pots. I went away for 8 days and had a friend water the plants.

The leaves are drooping and the soil is wet. I'm trying to determine if the plants are over watered, over heated or something else?

The buds look nice though.

Drooping leaves week 6   help please
Drooping leaves week 6   help please 2
Drooping leaves week 6   help please 3
Drooping leaves week 6   help please 4
BigCube

BigCube

The slight tip burn would suggest minor over feeding. Nothing to worry about as long as you make sure it's good going forward.

That the soil is wet and you're sagging would suggest overwatering. But without knowing your metrics who knows.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i think ur right on the money n doin right. he does, too. let em go... get cubes nod, first. imma lil off, today. i would let em perk up, before flushin down those nutes. give cube ur temps and rh. u seem to know what's up, ppm wise.
and f u! I'm so jealous of ur strain choice! it's on my list!
don't eat any questionable eggs, or clamz.

just for my own envy factor- how many burnin watts?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

oj, start a journal. u put in ur share of time. u only pop up, when something is amiss. ur tag, always makes me smile n miss my snotgobblerz... ur pics of oops's, r phenom. ur garden looks awesome, when it's tuned.
ur pics make great before n after, examples n it'd b nothing for u to keep em up, but under one thread n you'd b helpin those who follow, with ur pics, alone n if u can spare the time- advise... ur obviously, capable...

jezuz ... u have purples n there, don't u.
yep- I'm certain of it- i hate u.

BigCube

BigCube

Thanks so much BigCube. What metrics would be helpful for you to give more feedback?

My guess is slightly over watered and slightly over nutrients.

Yeah @SPARECHANGE knows what I'm thinking lol.

If your RH or Leaf temps are too high, they can cause droopage that looks a lot like overwatering.

I assumed your issue came from someone else handling your watering. I assume your RH and Temps are good cause it's hard to make it as far as you have if those numbers wernt good.

Other than the droopage, the plants look awesome. I can tell you know what your doing from the look of your plants. Overwatering is the most likely culprit. Let them dry out and return to your regular schedule. You may want to do a slurry test (test the ph and ppm of your soil) to make sure you have your numbers where you need them. Even a week of poor watering can change things.

You got this, those plants are sweet. 👍

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

If your RH or Leaf temps are too high, they can cause droopage that looks a lot like overwatering.

I assumed your issue came from someone else handling your watering. I assume your RH and Temps are good cause it's hard to make it as far as you have if those numbers wernt good.

Other than the droopage, the plants look awesome. I can tell you know what your doing from the look of your plants. Overwatering is the most likely culprit. Let them dry out and return to your regular schedule. You may want to do a slurry test (test the ph and ppm of your soil) to make sure you have your numbers where you need them. Even a week of poor watering can change things.

cube- u think his "temp"/helper, might have gone high on the N? or it's just the lights? seem a lil more hunter green... but i also have never had the pleasure of that strain.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

My guess is slightly over watered and slightly over nutrients.
I agree with your assessment because the leave have the classical droop & puffiness associated with over-watering; and for that stage of flowering they're very green

Aside from that they're beautiful buds, Nice job! 👍 ..just let it dry out and enjoy! Should be close to harvest anyway, probably time to start considering plain water feedings?

O

Ogmofojones

I agree with your assessment because the leave have the classical droop & puffiness associated with over-watering; and for that stage of flowering they're very green

Aside from that they're beautiful buds, Nice job! 👍 ..just let it dry out and enjoy! Should be close to harvest anyway, probably time to start considering plain water feedings?
Totally bro and thanks for the reply. I will do water and molasses then use florakeen.

O

Ogmofojones

cube- u think his "temp"/helper, might have gone high on the N? or it's just the lights? seem a lil more hunter green... but i also have never had the pleasure of that strain.
It is too green for sure - I will dial back to water and molasses and then repost. Really appreciate all the help.

O

Ogmofojones

Really appreciate it thanks brother.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i wouldnt feed nothing but water,even molasese has nitrogen ,mag too,so just water,and that wouldnt be until they dry up a bit,big time over water thats why you asume you have n problem,lift one them pots and i bet they just as soggy as a baby butt

BigCube

BigCube

Depends on how they watered. Using nutes every watering with no runoff, plus overwatering could do it.

Or it could just be 1 time mixed by accident. Hot on the N. Who knows, all in all. If that is the worst of it, it's not bad for someone who's never done it before. A week is long enough to kill them lol.

O

Ogmofojones

Quick question - would you let the soil dry entirely then flush with water or go ahead right now when it is wet and flush? I'm worried about impacting the roots.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

skol and i are together in lettin em recover, first. whatever hot soil dm was gonna happen, has (or at least... one more day period won't b a dealbreaker- maximum shrug from overwatering... can reliably get "beyond"...). i think it'll b easier for em to take, after they perk up. not certain, cube, elaborated, as to that- yet. i wasn't sure. skol seconded... skol's a sharp one. more so than me. same with cube.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

like i said- you've done ur own homework. ur intuition rox and u ask the right questions so ask away. anytime.

if ur not, already- you're going to b a um... um... phenomenal grower. i hope u enjoy it n keep at it. like to c what you'll accomplish, goin fwd. limitless, potential, sir/ma'am.

Top Bottom