Drooping leaves week 6 - help please

• Thread starter Ogmofojones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

when the plants are ready to be feed ,then water them,i consider a flush ,just feeding water to the plant eats itself to death and harvest,let the plant eat the nutes instead of something fancy,but im a broke dick ,so your call,those plants look damn close to harvest i wouldnt feed nothing ,just water them to keep um alive the plant does the rest,jmo

O

Ogmofojones

skol and i are together in lettin em recover, first. whatever hot soil dm was gonna happen, has (or at least... one more day period won't b a dealbreaker- maximum shrug from overwatering... can reliably get "beyond"...). i think it'll b easier for em to take, after they perk up. not certain, cube, elaborated, as to that- yet. i wasn't sure. skol seconded... skol's a sharp one. more so than me. same with cube.
Great you guys rock

O

Ogmofojones

when the plants are ready to be feed ,then water them,i consider a flush ,just feeding water to the plant eats itself to death and harvest,let the plant eat the nutes instead of something fancy,but im a broke dick ,so your call,those plants look damn close to harvest i wouldnt feed nothing ,just water them to keep um alive the plant does the rest,jmo
Yes less than 2 weeks. I'll keep you all posted

S

SymbioticMan

This is not nutrient burn, it's nutrient toxicity, you can tell by the shiny leaves, the dark color and how he leaves are drooping. "Flush" one gallon of water, per the gallon size. So if it in a 5 gallon bucket flush with 5 gallons of water.

If it was nutrient burn you just need to stop feeding it, and it normally comes from synthetics. While nutrient toxicity normally come from organic.

BigCube

BigCube

This is not nutrient burn, it's nutrient toxicity, you can tell by the shiny leaves, the dark color and how he leaves are drooping. "Flush" one gallon of water, per the gallon size. So if it in a 5 gallon bucket flush with 5 gallons of water.

If it was nutrient burn you just need to stop feeding it, and it normally comes from synthetics. While nutrient toxicity normally come from organic.

It's why I suggested a slurry test. To know for sure.

O

Ogmofojones

Update - the plants look great and I'm harvesting Tuesday. So you are all going to laugh...turns out part of the droopy leaves were due to a foliar spray that was made with WAY too much molasses so it weighed down the leaves while I was gone. I think the combo of that, over nutes and over watering.

But check this out...

6FFD7A2A 200B 409F 90F0 122D6A023289
8B647606 08A2 4D34 9546 788DD13727FB
CFB33AC7 0380 4824 A57F 46335C370B2C
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i read somewhere that foxtailing can b indicative of stronger than... i think when i had it bad (and even still... where i have some) , it's been from my own oops's, in ph, or heat... but the entire batches im thinkin of- i won't have in my home, anymore: scary stuff. lucky u! nice lil bread knots, shootin off.

O

Ogmofojones

Why are you folar spraying in flower? MOLD happens!
Foxtailing can be stress, or genetic.

Should not have been spraying my friend - was done while I was away and did a bad job communicating with my friend who was watching the plants.

Top Bottom