Drooping Plant Leaves One Plant Only

• Thread starter OldManGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldManGrower

OldManGrower

Hi farmers. Doing my 6th grow with 6 Guava Kush and am at week 6 of flowering. I’m a little perplexed about a problem I am having with one out of the 6 plants that has droopy leaves. As you can see, the others are fine.

I’m ruling out excessive nutrients since all are equally fed. I’ve been using 3 gal water to feed all, but maybe I didn’t hit this one enough?

Drooping plant leaves one plant only
Drooping plant leaves one plant only 2
S

sshortguy1

well, 1st, you need a net to guide them from drooping you see them you don't have them a lot of time instead of drooping it'll be up against the wire rope w/e you're using, I got into it and learned the hard way from the book, read it cover to cover, you ought to get Ed Rosenthal's grower's guide, it's a masterpiece to have, growing, it was like him beside you telling you what to do, & now you got videos, watch them get some ideas, be creative

OldManGrower

OldManGrower

Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the leaves. I did not use a net for this grow since kush plants are shorter in height and very bushy. I think I solved the mystery. Did my watering today and extra watered the drooping plant. Leaves are already coming back to life.

Dye

Dye

Sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the leaves. I did not use a net for this grow since kush plants are shorter in height and very bushy. I think I solved the mystery. Did my watering today and extra watered the drooping plant. Leaves are already coming back to life.
Probably got less water then other plants last time. Good catch

OldManGrower

OldManGrower

Thanks. Exactly. In fact I now recall giving this one less since I thought I was over watering, but all is good now. Harvest in hopefully 3 weeks.

OldManGrower

OldManGrower

Update- the leaves no longer droop, however the one plant has yellowing leaves, perhaps a cal-mag deficiency. But it’s only happening on one plant.

This may warrant a discussion about seeds vs clones. I am growing from clones but suspect the one plant with yellowing leaves came from a plant that has some inherent issues. Thoughts?

3A2D92FF 0CEF 48BE B31A B3AE1390B78F
037E074E EE9D 4745 A230 41DEA11A3E42
Top Bottom