Drooping Points and V shaped Leaves

• Thread starter BAMBINO7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BAMBINO7

BAMBINO7

These plants are about 4 weeks old. No clue what kind of Cannabis they are. Can you help me identify my issues?
I already know I’ve been over watering them so im assuming that’s my the points are dropping so I’m cutting back on water. But since cutting back on the water, the leaves have started to V on me. I’ve read this is good but I’m not seeing any upward growth. Could I be giving them to much light? I leave my light on 24/7. I’m thinking about setting my light timer to 18 on and 6 off. It’s an LED light and does not produce much heat. Another heat issues could be the heater in the room? It keeps the room at about 75 degrees. I’ve also read it could mean the plant is Mg hungry.
Lastly it looks like the last node that has grown has “topped” its self off. It just grew two leaves and no room for more. Attached is pictures of everything I’ve explained. I’ve read that if your plant tops itself off then you should cut away the leaves so it will continue to grow more nodes. Any help is appreciated. First time grower.
Drooping points and v shaped leaves
Drooping points and v shaped leaves 2
Drooping points and v shaped leaves 3
Drooping points and v shaped leaves 4

Thejdubbs

Thejdubbs

Soil looks a bit saturated, are you letting them dry out adequately between watering? First thing that comes to mind but I’m far from an expert. As for the plant topping itself, a bit out of my realm, maybe someone else can chime in for the questions.

thcoso

thcoso

Have you checked your pH? Maybe nute lock due to pH prob too low. If your old growth (lower leaves) begins to "taco", that points more toward pH. But, plants are also weird and different strains have diff needs--so I'm probably wrong. It looks like something I had to deal with earlier in my current grow. Hope all goes well.

BAMBINO7

BAMBINO7

When you flip to 12/12 they’ll stretch. If not it’s poor genetics or a trait peculiar to that strain. Raise your light 6”.
By flipping to 12/12 are you sending the plant into veg? I have no clue about the genetics. I just decided to try to grow a couple of seeds that I found in my weed.

INDICAtive

INDICAtive

I know this is old but...That is textbook nitrogen toxicity on the ends. That clawing is the #1 sign. Flush the heck out of it and dont go so heavy on the nutes. Half strength next time. Way easier to fix a deficiency than a toxicity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom