Drooping yellowing leaves in coco

• Thread starter rads
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rads

Hello fellow growers! It's my first thread here, and I'm really desperate for your advice.

I got 2 indoor plants growing in coco+perlite. They've been flowering for a few weeks, and one of them (Auto Gagarin) has been kinda slow with the pistils. Also, the leaves are quite yellowish and drooping. The problem is more evident with the top and middle leaves. The second one (Auto GSC) looks much better despite some overdose it had at the beginning of flowering. The temp and humidity are alright (but I had some issues in the beginning as it was very hot outside).
I'm watering them 5-6 times a day with a chart I found online (see screenshot attached). I believe you've seen this chart tons of times. I'm using the GHE products according to the sheet (with mild amendments) and everything went fine (even though it was really hot for a month here when I started). The EC I'm giving is 1100-1200 and the runoff is fine too. However, the plant looked better for a few days after I flushed it about 10 days ago.
Anyway, the first signs started to show right before the flowering and it got worse when I went too much with PK. I added some PK on top of what the sheet says. I believe that's why it shows some CalMag deficiency as well. I added way too much PK at the beginning of flowering, which is why I decided to flush it and go easy with it. I thought it would solve the problem, but apparently, it did not.
Can you please take a look and give me your thoughts? Is it alright that one plant is being late? Could it be that the strains are different? And what's up with the yellowing drooping leaves and occasional spots? PK overdose does not really explain the droopiness, does it? I'm using 3-gallon fiber pots here and the roots are poking out everywhere. It wasn't an issue with my previous grow, but this plant is relatively big. Could it be that roots have so little space that the plant is actually being overwatered even in coco? If so, what do I do, as it's obviously too late to transplant? I was thinking maybe flushing more often or putting this pot into another bigger fabric pot (which seems to be a stupid idea).
Please, share your thoughts. The plant looked really nice and it would suck if I don't get decent buds out of it. Any help appreciated!

Drooping yellowing leaves in coco
Drooping yellowing leaves in coco 2
Drooping yellowing leaves in coco 3
Drooping yellowing leaves in coco 4
GrimReffer

GrimReffer

Hello fellow growers! It's my first thread here, and I'm really desperate for your advice.

I got 2 indoor plants growing in coco+perlite. They've been flowering for a few weeks, and one of them (Auto Gagarin) has been kinda slow with the pistils. Also, the leaves are quite yellowish and drooping. The problem is more evident with the top and middle leaves. The second one (Auto GSC) looks much better despite some overdose it had at the beginning of flowering. The temp and humidity are alright (but I had some issues in the beginning as it was very hot outside).
I'm watering them 5-6 times a day with a chart I found online (see screenshot attached). I believe you've seen this chart tons of times. I'm using the GHE products according to the sheet (with mild amendments) and everything went fine (even though it was really hot for a month here when I started). The EC I'm giving is 1100-1200 and the runoff is fine too. However, the plant looked better for a few days after I flushed it about 10 days ago.
Anyway, the first signs started to show right before the flowering and it got worse when I went too much with PK. I added some PK on top of what the sheet says. I believe that's why it shows some CalMag deficiency as well. I added way too much PK at the beginning of flowering, which is why I decided to flush it and go easy with it. I thought it would solve the problem, but apparently, it did not.
Can you please take a look and give me your thoughts? Is it alright that one plant is being late? Could it be that the strains are different? And what's up with the yellowing drooping leaves and occasional spots? PK overdose does not really explain the droopiness, does it? I'm using 3-gallon fiber pots here and the roots are poking out everywhere. It wasn't an issue with my previous grow, but this plant is relatively big. Could it be that roots have so little space that the plant is actually being overwatered even in coco? If so, what do I do, as it's obviously too late to transplant? I was thinking maybe flushing more often or putting this pot into another bigger fabric pot (which seems to be a stupid idea).
Please, share your thoughts. The plant looked really nice and it would suck if I don't get decent buds out of it. Any help appreciated!
Welcome, are you running an automated irrigation setup? I suspect the drooping is from them being thirsty. You may need to adjust your watering.

R

rads

Welcome, are you running an automated irrigation setup? I suspect the drooping is from them being thirsty. You may need to adjust your watering.
No, doing it by hand.
Actually they look a bit better already. But I'll definitely try to adjust the watering and see what happens.
Thanks a lot for looking into it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom