droopy after transplant

• Thread starter donastro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I have the same problem current I need help asap I'm a new grower and need assistance
Transplant that into a grow bag. That container sucks. Medium looks wet. Tell us everything. If you’ve read posts you know what we want to hear. Water, pH, medium, nutes etc.

ArealBoy

ArealBoy

Holy moly. Late reply but the last 3-4 posts of plants where the plant is just flipped over and completely limp is almost guaranteed to be a lack of water. Overwatering usually makes the leaves heavy but firm and it sure as heck doesn't fall limp and lifeless looking. Get those plants some water as soon as possible. After transplanting you should thoroughly water the entire container unless it gigantic. One thing that has always helped is to water just around the plant until it comes out the bottom to get the roots moving down again into the new fresh medium.

ArealBoy

ArealBoy

IMG 20211212 131733933
IMG 20220101 211316498

These are two of my plants that would like some water. If I let them go any longer they will start to look deflated and the leaves will look paper thin. I'm going to water them now that the lights are about to turn on. I will post a picture after an hour or two when they pop back to life

Latest posts

Top Bottom