Droopy bud site leaves, wgat to so?

• Thread starter saalim13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
saalim13

saalim13

I'm in week 8, og kush autoflower. Feeding her fox farm trio in soil. And shining a spider farm 4000 at 80%, 300watts. Everyday at the end of her 18/6 cycle, some where after the 10th hour. The top leaves drop. But not the main stalk and the bottom half leaves are not drooping. Any idea?

Droopy bud site leaves wgat to so
Droopy bud site leaves wgat to so 2
Droopy bud site leaves wgat to so 3
Droopy bud site leaves wgat to so 4
Kaleatwood18

Kaleatwood18

I have the same problem right now same strain let me know how you made out with them didn’t realize how old the thread was thanks

Kaleatwood18

Kaleatwood18

Been feeding indo nutrients after about 30 days my others seem to be doing great but have 2 with deficiencies trying to figure them out I have one directly under my light and is doing amazing so don’t think it’s light intensity

saalim13

saalim13

I was growing coco coir, and by all the symptoms I was over watering. But supposedly it is impossible to over water in coco. Later I checked and the roots were not bound at the bottom. But the root grew back into itself. And I feel it stop the plant from absorbing water.

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

They look underfed. I’d up your nutes like 20% for the next feeding and adjust from there.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yup underfed and over lit... once the nutrients are adjusted it may handle that light but would back it up a bid and feed it for now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom