Droopy Hydroponic/soil cannabis plant NEED HELP PLZ!!

• Thread starter The_Propagators
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The_Propagators

The_Propagators

Hello guys, I’m here cause I don’t know what’s going on with my friends plant. I have had it for a while now and it was doing fine. But one night after I changed the water the next day ( overnight) it was mad droopy I have no clue why. So I changed the water again made sure the water ph was between 6.0-6.8 and didn’t put any Maxi-Gro in it just left it with water and soluble kelp to help with strong roots and to fight of any disease. It’s been a day and nothing has happened.

The other plant is doin ok. It hasome or two yellow leaves but it’s not drooping like thisone and I changed the water the same day as this one. So I really don’t know what’s the matter.

I really don’t want to loose my friends plant that I’m taking car of for him. I’m just very mind boggled by what’s going on!
Thank you guy😁🙃😔

Droopy hydroponicsoil cannabis plant need help plz
Droopy hydroponicsoil cannabis plant need help plz 2
Droopy hydroponicsoil cannabis plant need help plz 3
Droopy hydroponicsoil cannabis plant need help plz 4
Oldguy71

Oldguy71

What kind of system do you have going there? Looks like some roots are in water, can’t tell from the pics. Is there an air stone in there?Drooping like that is almost always a root issue. Are your roots white and healthy or brown and slimy?

Top Bottom