Droopy Leaves on Non Auto Clone

• Thread starter WorkRynosaurus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WorkRynosaurus

WorkRynosaurus

Hey Guys, this is my first post on here and my first grow ever. I got these blue dream clones at 3 weeks old, and they are now 6 weeks old. I am very happy with their growth, and have been low stress training for a couple weeks now. However, after trying to show off my plants by sending a picture to an experienced friend, he told me that my plants look sad and droopy. Everything I find on these forums says I’m either over watering or under watering, but I don’t think this isn’t the case because I use a soil moisture meter. So I’m hoping to figure out what else could be causing this, or even better, hopefully you guys will tell me my friend is full of it and my plants look healthy lol. Thank you and sorry for the long post!

Droopy leaves on non auto clone
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Overwatered a bit of light stress and at some point in the past a slight N tox.

Wait for the plants to start taking up water from the saturation zone before watering again. Not sure how deep your prob is but push it down as far as you can imo... never used em.

This will help explain.

WorkRynosaurus

WorkRynosaurus

Overwatered a bit of light stress and at some point in the past a slight N tox.

Wait for the plants to start taking up water from the saturation zone before watering again. Not sure how deep your prob is but push it down as far as you can imo... never used em.

This will help explain.

Okay that’s good information, thank you! That helps a lot and I will do that. And good call on the N tox, I accidentally fed them twice in a row, usually I feed every other watering but I forgot I had fed them already. Thanks for the help man!

Top Bottom