Droopy Plant - From Bone Dry To Freshly Watered And Everywhere In Between

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

How long did you let the soil sit after mixing it up before planting into it?

mandalaman

mandalaman

Here's some more pics from tonight with leaf damage close up.

IMG 4096
IMG 4098
IMG 4097

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Hey mandala man are the stems turning purple?
I see purple viens so I will got out on a limb here and say it's a bacterial infection.
Where is your resivour located and could it have possibly gotten to warm?
I find the beneficial's don't work well until you kill everything with a bleach solution or something like atak or physan20. Then go back to your bennies

mandalaman

mandalaman

I see purple viens so I will got out on a limb here and say it's a bacterial infection.
Where is your resivour located and could it have possibly gotten to warm?
I find the beneficial's don't work well until you kill everything with a bleach solution or something like atak or physan20. Then go back to your bennies
That's a Supersoil medium. Coast of Maine Stonington Blend. I know I have too much stuff going on!!

Planter01

Planter01

Based on those last pics i personally I don't see an issue with them being pot bound but if they responded positively to up potting then I may well be wrong. I have had girls so pot bound they needed watering twice a day and needed a few more nutes than I might give them otherwise. I hope you've found and resolved the problem but I'll send you a healthy dose of good karma just in case you need it. Good luck

mandalaman

mandalaman

Based on those last pics i personally I don't see an issue with them being pot bound but if they responded positively to up potting then I may well be wrong. I have had girls so pot bound they needed watering twice a day and needed a few more nutes than I might give them otherwise. I hope you've found and resolved the problem but I'll send you a healthy dose of good karma just in case you need it. Good luck
Thanks. I couldn't get any dirt at all to fall off the root mass but I know what you mean. I shook and slapped the base a bit and none was coming off besides the little you see there. Not sure if that means anything.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Here's a side pic I took showing some of the pruning I have been doing too

IMG 4401

mandalaman

mandalaman

Also I said soil, its peat and Coir based does that change things?

blend incorporates mycorrhizal fungi, kelp, fish bone and alfalfa meal, as well as worm castings, peat, coir and lobster compost.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Also I said soil, its peat and Coir based does that change things?

blend incorporates mycorrhizal fungi, kelp, fish bone and alfalfa meal, as well as worm castings, peat, coir and lobster compost.
It looks to me that your definitely locking phos

Screenshot 2017 01 28 18 54 38

Latest posts

Top Bottom