Droopy plants, am i watering enough??

• Thread starter nsw3913t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nsw3913t

As @freezeland2 was saying get the environment dialed in for sure first.

With the coco/soil setup you will really need to listen to your girls and feel pot weight to get a better watering routine down. If you watered them today give the pots a feel to see how heavy they, this can help you tell when they are ready or getting ready to be watered again as you will feel them get lighter and lighter.

As for the runoff you usually don't want them sitting in it for too long, typically if you are having a bunch of runoff you collect and dump it, many people feed it to their outdoor plants.
Thx again for all the help!! They r so much better now!!!!!

strider26554

strider26554

Very cool, i just read this thread from the beginning and i have to commend all involved, the sad girls with the downward curl, slightly nitro deprived and odd watered plants in the beginning look nothing like what you guys ended up with in their current state, this is what this forum should be about, solving growing issues and setting aside all else to help one another out, lately ive been avoiding loggin on just because of the micro drama here and there that has seemingly evaporated as spring broke open and everyone got back to business, well done and peace out.

A

alpha.ganjaguy

100% as @freezeland2 said, "They don’t even look like the same plants."

Excellent job! Great turnaround

Latest posts

Top Bottom