Droopy plants in coco coir

• Thread starter Brettdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Plants droopy in coco. Whats caused this you think.
Light is 600 watt
25 inches away
Temp 28
Humidity 50
Ph 6.2
Run off ph 5.8 In coco
Get fed everyday to run off

Droopy plants in coco coir
Droopy plants in coco coir 2
Droopy plants in coco coir 3
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Over watering and there cold if you can raise them up off your tent floor creat a air gap under them warmer dryer roots aids in plant health . Od .

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Over watering and there cold if you can raise them up off your tent floor creat a air gap under them warmer dryer roots aids in plant health . Od .
Been told near enuff impossible to overwater coco.
Im only feeding once to run off. Ppl drip feed 3-4 timez a day. And there plants are fine. Could be cole temps. This happened over space of 2 days. Was fine happy on wed droopy on friday

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Im only feeding once to run off. Ppl drip feed 3-4 timez a day. And there plants are fine. Could be cole temps. This happened over space of 2 days. Was fine happy on wed droopy on friday
If your in OZ like me it's cold my cheers plants look the same as those again try to get them up off tent floor the cold snap down here brought snow n Frost back .

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Put heater in aswell. Jus wondering how long wil take dor them to look happier.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

If your in OZ like me it's cold my cheers plants look the same as those again try to get them up off tent floor the cold snap down here brought snow n Frost back .
In uk.16 degrees throughout day dropping down to 6 frew nyt. They am raises off floor about two inches.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
That is the piece of string answer Cobba sorry and yes you can Overwater Coco it depends on strain some love lots of water some don't . Good luck the warmer weather is on its way .

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
That is the piece of string answer Cobba sorry and yes you can Overwater Coco it depends on strain some love lots of water some don't . Good luck the warmer weather is on its way .
Sorry your colder weather is on its way ...

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Mines in tent in a garage.. no not cheked vpd cus they have been fibe. An happy. Got cold for two nyts and this happened.
Upped wattage of ligt And put heater in. Temps shud be fine now.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Mines in tent in a garage.. no not cheked vpd cus they have been fibe. An happy. Got cold for two nyts and this happened.
Upped wattage of ligt And put heater in. Temps shud be fine now.
Around 23 to 25 deg c 50% rh is good numbers to head for good VPD then the plants will start working taking up the nutes n moisture. Ok all good have fun I’ve got to get to my grow shed I gardeners life is never boring . Cheers Cobba regards OD.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Around 23 to 25 deg c 50% rh is good numbers to head for good VPD then the plants will start working taking up the nutes n moisture. Ok all good have fun I’ve got to get to my grow shed I gardeners life is never boring . Cheers Cobba regards OD.
If u fink they overwatered i cud let them dry out but i no this wil cause salt build up. So dotn thjnk thats gd idea. Not sure tho. Wil jus wwit a fee days. Mayb give some supeerthrive

savagenovelties

savagenovelties

Supporter
Feed your plants from the bottom. Wet medium on the top only invites bug to lay eggs. If you haven’t seen them they are there.
secondly coco doesn’t get watered everyday. Feed it due to the weight of the plant. If your plant is light it needs watered. If it is heavy to mid light do not feed. Plants can take a light pot depending on size. The bigger the plant the more it’s going to drink and more frequently. And keep ph between 5.9 - 6.1
Let me know what it look like in about a week.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

These are getting fed three times a day mate and nothing up with these .
I used to feed in coco when pots were light. Salt builds up in coco raising ec causing all kinds of problems thats why me and othrt ppl said water every day to run off in coco.
I get wa ur sayin becus yjeu look over wateted but out of about 15 only three ar droopingan they are all gettinf fed everyday

Screenshot 20200925 210141 Samsung Internet
savagenovelties

savagenovelties

Supporter
How can you feed something so small so much water? Definitely the problem

savagenovelties

savagenovelties

Supporter
I’m sorry but I have to kindfully disagree
I’ve been in coco for over 15yrs.
You posted your problem and it’s definitely a overwatering issue. Even a few others mentioned your watering issue. I take it you haven’t been doing this for too long hense the problems. Coco will tell you when it needs watered not the other way around. Coco is notorious for sending growers back to soil. Ph is the second most important thing with coco. Make sure you have 2 because if they read different then you know you have an issue
24A11126 C760 4E78 8EDD 19179F250754

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

I.done coco for four years i was watering it like u was saying to start off when small water thenw ait til light then water again.
Then i camr across someone on eya who drip feeds multiple times a day and up to 6 times in flower and hwa getting really gd results.
Obviously strain dependant as i only have 3 droopy ones out of two tents.
And yeh i chek ph and ec mate every time. Ive tried evwryfinf and watered everyday and droopy ones aint changing. Only fing can do is let them dry out then see if that works.
Do you feed to run off everytime to stop salt build up or do u jus feed low ec all the time mate.
Appreviate your advice. And il let u no how they look once i let them dry out.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

I’m sorry but I have to kindfully disagree
I’ve been in coco for over 15yrs.
You posted your problem and it’s definitely a overwatering issue. Even a few others mentioned your watering issue. I take it you haven’t been doing this for too long hense the problems. Coco will tell you when it needs watered not the other way around. Coco is notorious for sending growers back to soil. Ph is the second most important thing with coco. Make sure you have 2 because if they read different then you know you have an issueView attachment 1037776
Also forgot to say the 2 out of 3 droopy ones was light as f**k. And needed potting up so i fort it was because they was root bound. Potted them up gave them good watering an stil droopy. I try and get more pics after

Latest posts

Top Bottom