Currently running at 400watt on HID
Average temp 25-27

Pictures from Thursday

https://ibb.co/6PJcXcd
https://ibb.co/Mgstqrc
https://ibb.co/tQn1wd8
https://ibb.co/5j2SL73
https://ibb.co/mSrJkNy

I later found out my PH pen was out so I got that calibrated and get both 2L each but I’ve woke up to no real change. Roots were slightly exposed when I watered and they looked good with small hairs all over them I covered the roots back over

Here’s what they looked like yesterday

Also with coco why is it wet when lights are off is that normal after a full 18h cycle?

Kepp89

Kepp89

i transplanted twice (supersoil-type, both times) and it took a week before she showed signs of proper life each time. went from looking "uhh is this a dead plant?? wtf!" to alive and well between day 6 and 7. it was nuts. its magic.

G

GrowSmith

i transplanted twice (supersoil-type, both times) and it took a week before she showed signs of proper life each time. went from looking "uhh is this a dead plant?? wtf!" to alive and well between day 6 and 7. it was nuts. its magic.

You my friend bring hope, did you just treat her as normal and she cake back?

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It can take a week or more for a plant to recover from a transplant, especially if you feed it right away. I guess the roots aren't ready to resume business as usual for a few days after transplanting, but the good news is that they recover quickly and do much better in their new homes. Congrats!!

W

WhattheH3mp

So I just recently transplanted my two and up the lights, it was doing great and about two hours before lights out it started drooping. Stems are strong and leave are starting to grow on the bottom. They don't seem to be affected like the rest of the plant. I'm trying to figure out if its my lights, transplant or maybe temps. My rh is usually btwn 55 to 60% and temp after lights come on can get up to 90 at times. Can someone please help me, this is my first grow and I don't want to mess things up. Also I decided to do an organic grow and my girls are about 3 weeks old. I also topped them a few days before transplant too smfh. I think I messed up, no color changes, still green and looks healthy just drooping.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

So I just recently transplanted my two and up the lights, it was doing great and about two hours before lights out it started drooping. Stems are strong and leave are starting to grow on the bottom. They don't seem to be affected like the rest of the plant. I'm trying to figure out if its my lights, transplant or maybe temps. My rh is usually btwn 55 to 60% and temp after lights come on can get up to 90 at times. Can someone please help me, this is my first grow and I don't want to mess things up. Also I decided to do an organic grow and my girls are about 3 weeks old. I also topped them a few days before transplant too smfh. I think I messed up, no color changes, still green and looks healthy just drooping.
That's actually not abnormal. As long as they recover by morning, don't sweat it

W

WhattheH3mp

That's actually not abnormal. As long as they recover by morning, don't sweat it

Thanks they were doing great this morning and I checked out your work it looks great. This is my first grow so I'm hoping it goes well. I decided to go with an organic grow indoors, so finger s crossed lol.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Thanks they were doing great this morning and I checked out your work it looks great. This is my first grow so I'm hoping it goes well. I decided to go with an organic grow indoors, so finger s crossed lol.
There is a thing that goes on with fast growing plants. I am stoned, and won't remember it precisely. At the end of a day, sugars have accumulated in the plant, and cause more water to be drawn into the cells of the stomata, which are the pores through which the plant exchanges gases and water to the air. They get turgid, close up, and that slows shit down, and the plant droops. In darkness, these sugars are processed, and the stomata open fully again. If the plants aren't otherwise unhealthy, this probably means your stuff is working well. Plants are only going to do this if they are firing on all cylinders.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Sorry to hear about the organic choice. It is my opinion that the primary benefit of organic techniques is long term sustainable use of soil. I use organic stuff outside, where I want to use soil there for the rest of my life. There is -no- chemical difference to the plant whether your nitrogen comes from shit or ammonia. It's exactly the same. I grow outdoors in organic indoors in chemicals. None of my friends, over many years, notice any difference in taste or effect.

Indoors, you are likely using soil for one crop. There is no sustainability benefit. Organic techniques can work really well, but they are just a bit harder to do well then a fertilzer approach. I say this having grown excellent weed both ways. Balancing out a plants nutritional need with components is hard enough with chemicals, with organic, a lot of research and care is need to come up with a complete blend that is going to last long enough, and have the nitrogen peter out at the right time.

Not saying its bad choice, or certinaly not in any way destined to be unsuccessful. Its just a harder way for a newb. You're in the right place to get help.

W

WhattheH3mp

yea that happen to me as well, I almost panicked but I talked to a few growers and they told me it was from the transplant plus I also topped them too lol. This is a great learning process for me. I'm growing my first crop and my soil is super soil as well or organic lol. I just got royal gold king mix and some amendments or nutrients to go along with it. I hope all comes out well for you. Happy growing!

Kepp89

Kepp89

yea that happen to me as well, I almost panicked but I talked to a few growers and they told me it was from the transplant plus I also topped them too lol. This is a great learning process for me. I'm growing my first crop and my soil is super soil as well or organic lol. I just got royal gold king mix and some amendments or nutrients to go along with it. I hope all comes out well for you. Happy growing!
Thanks I got owned by bugs which were in a replacement light I bought off eBay. Just harvested Saturday and there’s lots of dead bugs in nugs so that sucks monkey testicles. Lots of dead lady bugs in one of my new lights too. So I can only imagine the bugs came from that light. I spotted 2 the first full lights on with the new light.

Back to square one. At least I learned though so I’ve got that going for me. Which is nice.

Top Bottom