Droopy starter leaves

• Thread starter Justanobodywithaplant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Justanobodywithaplant

Justanobodywithaplant

Hello all,

Just to start off this is my first plant so I'm probably over reacting a tad bit. Just looking to see if it means anything. I have attached a photo of the plant.
Droopy starter leaves
Droopy starter leaves 2
Droopy starter leaves 3

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hello all,

Just to start off this is my first plant so I'm probably over reacting a tad bit. Just looking to see if it means anything. I have attached a photo of the plant.View attachment 977950View attachment 977951View attachment 977952
Welcome to THCfarmer. Your baby look absolutely normal it's more for the cotyledons (first leaves to droop. As a new grower just make sure you don't over water.

Head on over to the grow diaries and start one up so we can follow your progress đź‘Ť

Justanobodywithaplant

Justanobodywithaplant

Welcome to THCfarmer. Your baby look absolutely normal it's more for the cotyledons (first leaves to droop. As a new grower just make sure you don't over water.

Head on over to the grow diaries and start one up so we can follow your progress đź‘Ť

Thanks for letting me know. I made the mistake of not putting drainage holes in the cup so I may have overwatered. I'll definitely start one thanks again for the reply. :)

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

yup... that's pot, alright!
i was worried, from the initial photo, we got bunked.
yeah, man... there'll b a usb lookin symbol by the time stamp, if u start a journal. link it here. u could ask for a better stalker than the infamous, aquaman.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

god, i sound like chong, don't i?
-sc
YEAH MAN... WHO CUTS UR HAIR, MAN...

i better watch out, or sgt stadanko, will eat my weinerdog, in the sun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom