Dropping clawing and yellow spots

• Thread starter Germination
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

lol all of that is very accurate. She was in way worse condition starting to pickup a little but for sure. Poorly watched then transplanted when not in perfect condition.

Unfortunately I saw all of the roots due to a poor transplant . Roots looked great and r branching wonderfully through the 3 gallon pot now. Is this too much water? I water when soil feels drier about a knuckle deep

I have to agree with multiple stresses just bought magnifier on way back to the house lets see

You want to water when the soil is 3/4 dry down the pot. Knuckle deep is not deep enough to know how wet the bottom o the pot is. Best to pick up or tilt pot and know the feel when its light. Just fill an empty pot with dry soil to compare. It should be almost that light.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok I’m gona stop training today . Are more easy to see under a magnifying glass I really don’t think I see them. Would I see them moving?
Spider mites are tiny af. First sign is looking like salt spec size dots. Need a 60-100 magnifying glass to easily confirm. If your seeing web you are likely looking at an infestation

G

Germination

Ok I’m gona stop training today . Are more easy to see under a magnifying glass I really don’t think I see them. Would I see them moving?
You want to water when the soil is 3/4 dry down the pot. Knuckle deep is not deep enough to know how wet the bottom o the pot is. Best to pick up or tilt pot and know the feel when its light. Just fill an empty pot with dry soil to compare. It should be almost that light.
sounds good thank you for the note I will follow this

E6C7B477 6846 4CD3 A793 00CE0BF93875
0FA71E5E 87B5 4C1D 8EFC 5FDD46422C53
G

Germination

Spider mites are tiny af. First sign is looking like salt spec size dots. Need a 60-100 magnifying glass to easily confirm. If your seeing web you are likely looking at an infestation
No webs and I don’t see anything on the bottom of the leaf. R they more common on the bottom? Looks like I need to go buy a 60-100 magnifier

G

Germination

if I do not see salt sized specs with this magnifier is it unlikely? Or would I still need to grab the better magnifier

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

if I do not see salt sized specs with this magnifier is it unlikely? Or would I still need to grab the better magnifier
The salt like specs I'm referring to would be easily seen by the naked eye. It's not the spiders it's the damage they cause to the leaves.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I already showed you the salt size specs, they're obvious. Try wiping them off, if they don't wipe off your right about needing the 60 x Loop cuz you got something going on? The other issues look like transplant shock and possibly a little over-watering both which were already mentioned above, Good luck

Screenshot 20191020 174414 Chrome

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don’t think I have them . Do you think I would be able to visibly see them with this
The specs yes the spiders prob not. Well at least i don't think I would be able to. I have piss poor vision

G

Germination

I already showed you the salt size specs, they're obvious. Try wiping them off, if they don't wipe off your right about needing the 60 x Loop cuz you got something going on? The other issues look like transplant shock and possibly a little over-watering both which were already mentioned above, Good luck

View attachment 903576
thank you.

G

Germination

View attachment 903576
Forgive me I think I’m misunderstanding. I thought u were showing me the salts spots as in they were the mites. Or were you saying they leave this residue. Bc here are some included pictures no mites but that residue . And it’s not on all leaves

097A64D8 AF83 4544 80BF 9F879B4C1F16
88A71E55 F1DE 46EB B23D 35E1DEB2A79B
D2D521C8 B425 48D5 82CC 90B2479E10A1
G

Germination

View attachment 903576
I actually didn’t see your fulll post . They do wipe off . Good sign?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I actually didn’t see your fulll post . They do wipe off . Good sign?
You said something about the white spots were from overspray

I suggested you see if the white spots wipe off

Screenshot 20191020 193000 Chrome

They bite and suck underneath the leaves, and where they bite turns to little white dots, looks a lot like what you've got going on but hey maybe it will wipe off? good luck

G

Germination

You said something about the white spots were from overspray

I suggested you see if the white spots wipe off

View attachment 903583
They bite and suck underneath the leaves, and where they bite turns to little white dots, looks a lot like what you've got going on but hey maybe it will wipe off? good luck
Yup they wipe off! Feel like it was something in my tap water. Thanks for your help brother

Top Bottom