Dropping In Late Veg In Coco

• Thread starter odirt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
odirt

odirt

Hello everyone could use sum advice, running canna coco , adding cal mag. Plants are in 10g pots at moment under 1k hps. I water roughly 2-1/-3 gallons every other day. From 8-12 ml a&b usually bout 2ml calmag per gallon. The strain is ghost train haze from rare Dank. I notice here to b a lil finicky. Not sure if over water without let roots dry, under water , over fert, under fert. Light to intense . Temps? I’ve never really had this prob b4. Room stay from 68-83 . Hum 50-60. Light a lil more than 2 feet above.

odirt

odirt

I’m gonna water today. I usually go bye the bottom whole on pots. If the look dry I water. And pic of my cane coral lol. Always up my but Wgile I do my chores

stonestacker

stonestacker

Nice pup. Typical pit I call mine my shadow. I can't do a thing without him following me everywhere.
Coco looks to dry. Need to water coco to runoff and don't let it dry out it will kill the roots and salts will stick around and over tox your plants. 10 gallon is a pretty big pot for coco. You should be watering once maybe even twice a day now that the pot is full of roots you need to feed more often.

Enforcer

Enforcer

I agree with @stonestacker. IMO, your pots are too big and are not watered enough. You want to water/feed coco daily. It needs to have at least 20% runoff every time. Nothing you can do about the pots now. I would recommend a daily feeding of low ppm nutes. Your plants are pretty big so you could probably get away with 1000ppm or so a day. But you may need to back it down to around 700ppm depending on how they react. They are wilting due to being too dry. Coco must be kept moist all the time. Coco is not soil. If you water like it was (every few days when it gets light) you will have noting but problems.

odirt

odirt

I agree with @stonestacker. IMO, your pots are too big and are not watered enough. You want to water/feed coco daily. It needs to have at least 20% runoff every time. Nothing you can do about the pots now. I would recommend a daily feeding of low ppm nutes. Your plants are pretty big so you could probably get away with 1000ppm or so a day. But you may need to back it down to around 700ppm depending on how they react. They are wilting due to being too dry. Coco must be kept moist all the time. Coco is not soil. If you water like it was (every few days when it gets light) you will have noting but problems.
Thanks guys, yes I agree. I usually watch the tops and bottoms to see if they dry looking then I water. Usually when I transplant from a 3 to a 10 it takes a cpl days to need feed again. I also put lights at 600 then I increase to 1000 when they need feed every day. I gave them 10a and 10b today. Think ppm was 700-800. Look a lil more happy

Ina

Ina

If the bottom holes look light and dry then what about the top of the soil?!It will be worst....And after that even if you water the water just goes thru the peat/coco, it didn't stays.Leave one sponge to dry completely and then try to water it.it wont absorb the water,the water runs out,this can cost you many other problems.Dont leave them to dry completely.With proper watering they shold repare fast,i don't see other problems....You can clean the excess leaves under the net to...Your dog is really cute!:)

odirt

odirt

Everything seems to b turning around. In 10g coco I’m watering 3g 1 day then 2g next. Seems to b working at the moment. I put pics later. Just flip 12-12 few days ago. Took clones n time to clean up under nets. Mine well do a journal. My first so take it easy on my guys. Lol

Top Bottom