Droppy, leathery leaves. Insight on possibly soultions.

• Thread starter Co2BUDS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I believe he stated 5gal pots.
agree non sufficient watering, causing N tox.

growsince79

growsince79

I believe he stated 5gal pots.
agree non sufficient watering, causing N tox.
Thats why you should always water to minimal runoff. 24 oz every 3 days? WATER COMPLETELY UNTIL WATER STARTS DRAINING. Dry pockets everywhere. DONT WATER AGAIN UNTIL IT LOSES 10LBS.

Moshmen

Moshmen

See in the end u all are right - dude def needs more water to avoid the dry pockets and being organic minimal runoff is expected - good info

Co2BUDS

Co2BUDS

Thats why you should always water to minimal runoff. 24 oz every 3 days? WATER COMPLETELY UNTIL WATER STARTS DRAINING. Dry pockets everywhere. DONT WATER AGAIN UNTIL IT LOSES 10LBS.
Been using your watering practice, working superior with my girls.
Thank you for sharing your experiences!

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

thats it? i
Hello Farmers,

Just trying to get a little advice on a couple of my plants. I have 8 plants, 4 Black cherry cheese cake cookies and 4 grape pie macs all from Scapegoat.
2 of my BCCCC are looking unhealthy and deformed. The leaves feel thick and leathery and the stems are extremely hard for their age and development.

The environment:
Temps, Daytime 79-81, nighttime 64-66
Humidity, locked in at 65%
CO2, 1200 PPM
Good air flow around the tent.

Grown under a Gavita 1700E
Grown in Michigan M3 soil
Watering 24-30 fl/oz every 3 days with RO water.

Any advice greatly appreciated,
Thank you!

You did say only 2 of the same breed are unhealthy...correct?

From the pics, they are stressed the phuck out and are having a hard time recovering.
if they go the distance, it will finish looking like a mini tree thats 400 yrs old.

Keymaker

Keymaker

That soil is alway dry a good idea is to damp it with some thermx70 before planting. Any time I use "water only soil" I always moisten it first, put in In a tub and make sure its evenly saturated. At least this is what I do. You can also top dress with more m3 if you have the room. Good to here they are doing better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom