Drug Task Force wants addresses of medical marijuana growers

• Thread starter Jack Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

This whole story makes me sick.

On Jan. 9, 2014, District Court Judge John Brown, at the request of the Missouri River Drug Task Force, ordered the Montana Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to hand over the addresses of all licensed medical marijuana growers in Montana.

The county says they need the addresses to investigate illegal pot growers.

Stay safe everyone.

reloader

reloader

This whole story makes me sick.
On Jan. 9, 2014, District Court Judge John Brown, at the request of the Missouri River Drug Task Force, ordered the Montana Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to hand over the addresses of all licensed medical marijuana growers in Montana.

The county says they need the addresses to investigate illegal pot growers.

Stay safe everyone.
This is very concerning? Do we know where it sits now? I take it they didn't get the addresses, until the judge decides this Summer, or did I misunderstand something. Also are they referring to dispensary only grows or all private legal personal grows to, I am not clear on that either.

SpiderK

SpiderK

its just the start. been saying this for 2 years, again they are gonna take down the little guy with regulation. like every other industry in the u.s.a ...., fines, fee's, spot checks, testing all in the name clean med's .....

colorado must shut down the borders one way or another .... they take samples and track the large grow houses now. don't forget about that dna database either.

Eric Holder Says DOJ Will Let Washington, Colorado Marijuana Laws Go Into Effect

The memo also outlines eight priorities for federal prosecutors enforcing marijuana laws. According to the guidance, DOJ will still prosecute individuals or entities to prevent:

• the distribution of marijuana to minors;
  • revenue from the sale of marijuana from going to criminal enterprises, gangs and cartels;
  • the diversion of marijuana from states where it is legal under state law in some form to other states;
  • state-authorized marijuana activity from being used as a cover or pretext for the trafficking of other illegal drugs or other illegal activity;
  • violence and the use of firearms in the cultivation and distribution of marijuana
  • drugged driving and the exacerbation of other adverse public health consequences associated with marijuana use;
  • growing of marijuana on public lands and the attendant public safety and environmental dangers posed by marijuana production on public lands;
  • preventing marijuana possession or use on federal property.

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

The state is falling in love with tax dollars. They wanna know who's got what and how can they make more money off u ......

........ According to data from the Colorado Department of Revenue, there was a whopping $34.4 million in medical marijuana sold here in March, generating about $1 million in sales-tax revenue for the state. Of that total, $16.7 million was sold in Denver County alone. In comparison, sales of retail cannabis were much lower. Colorado retailers sold $19.6 million worth of marijuana in March, with $8.9 million of that in Denver.

Recreational marijuana tax revenue was much higher, however, due to a 15 percent excise tax and 10 percent special sales tax on top of the 2.9 percent state sales tax. In total, Colorado collected about $3 million in tax revenue from recreational marijuana in March.

Many have speculated that the high tax rate on recreational cannabis will push recreational cannabis customers to acquire red cards, and several recreational/medical dual-use dispensaries have been using their ads to openly suggest that people do just that...............

Colorado board rejects petition to stop cops from getting data on med pot users

In another case, the health department shared with auditors the names of 5,400 people designated to grow marijuana on behalf of others, without notifying the caregivers of the breach.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...tition-stop-police-from-getting#ixzz331h0hpAD

Last edited:
Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

he who fails to use his rights is the one who will ultimately fall.

these guys are doing it, you can too.

will someone PLEASE!!! sue these assholes for all the tax dollars they have taken, if this is their mentality. if i ever got prosecuted that is the first thing i'd do. take every reciept ive kept for herb w tax paid and sue for it back. fuck them. tax is a protection from the government, it puts you into its system for what was paid. they cant double side that shit, unless your a chump and you let them.

reloader

reloader

The most insane part of all this is 70% of people polled nationally want to end the war on marijuana and legalize it. Our government (which is supposed to be for the people by the people) has gone rouge, and is refusing to allow the will of the people, using our own tax $$ against us. The citizens understand that the war on pot is an abysmal failure.

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

well what would you do if an entire community that was once behind you is waking up and learning WTF way is up!!!
it WOULD shut down a shitload of jobs, take money out of private prisons, courts, hell i bet even YOUR lawyers dont want that shit to end. so many political reasons that it doesnt really even matter at the end what we want or think. Ron Paul would have been a serious good chance at eliminating the entire DEA and shit, but since they knew that was his agenda, and they run the game... of course that shit wont go down.

in a pauly shore voice "the reasons of planting purple sticky punch..... go way beyond just tokin it."

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

just as basement croppers have made livings and profits off of some imagination and a little space and dedication, doesnt mean people against the idea cant either.... and 90% of the people IN that organization are hard assed- toughed headed ask questions later kick head in now attitude dudes. you think testosterone filled dudes and women with egos solely surrounding children are going to just lay down??? hell nah.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

This is very concerning? Do we know where it sits now? I take it they didn't get the addresses, until the judge decides this Summer, or did I misunderstand something. Also are they referring to dispensary only grows or all private legal personal grows to, I am not clear on that either.

Hey reloader~ From what I understand, this judge thinks that anyone who has registered for the MMJ license, should be checked on to see if they are growing more than they are allowed. These are just court arguments. Nothing set in stone.

The purpose of posting this is to show folks the intent of the "officials" who write laws. I cannot believe that judge has a job after even suggesting that blatant invasion of privacy.

K

kolah

All judges get kick-backs (paid) for setting down these draconian laws. And some of them dish out heavy jail sentences on juveniles so they can become stuck in state homes where they get molested. It's a kiddy-ring, a pediphile black market.

Latest posts

Top Bottom