Drugs Inc Season 6 Episode 4 *marijuana Mayhem* Full Video

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Sorry didn't realize youtube was charing people 1.99$ to watch it, FUCK THAT SHIT.

uploadrocket.png
http://uploadrocket.net/8visiyycxgwa
filefactory.png
http://www.filefactory.com/file/6m5nmwatxp3v
rapidgator.png

uploaded.png

filecloud.png
http://filecloud.io/f1293bcm
oboom.png

mirrorupload.png

For those who missed the show last night, Might wanna watch it.. Share your thoughts below!

Last edited:
OGONLY

OGONLY

I'm not sure if this is the episode I saw last night or not because I don't have time to view your attached episode. If it's the one about New York and sour diesel I did see it.

I was unaware sour diesel is still so popular lol. I'm guessing any dank from Cali whether it be OG or Chem is called sour D in NY. They made it sound like Sour D is way more powerful than any other weed on the planet lol.

Made me glad I'm running some real deal Sour D but mine stays local. Funny how people in NY are fiending for it like crack. Never knew it was like that out there.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
How do they charge I just clicked play and it played.....I hope I don't have a credit card connect to the account some how? I didn't put one in.

When i clicked play it had a green box upper left corner that said to watch this video click here 1.99$ some bullshit..

I dunno Links are for downloading it now so fuck youtube either way :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
So which of those in your post are the safest to use often and I'll switch over

Free and safest would prolly be hugefiles link Very first link without an icon.

They don't seem to put a limit on how much shit you can d/l a day which is a nice for someone like me who enjoys music :D

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Free and safest would prolly be hugefiles link Very first link without an icon.

They don't seem to put a limit on how much shit you can d/l a day which is a nice for someone like me who enjoys music :D
I can watch without downloading?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

The video reminds me of Reagan and the powers at be's propaganda and campaign to eradicate the black man, now they want to eradicate the pothead. Their next move will be dumping all confiscated dabs and dump into colorado cali oregon washington, then they'll clean house and potheads will be right back into filling prisons...lol jp

But it does indeed smell of schedule 1 propaganda

Now does everyone see how weed=crack.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah as shitty of a small view as that may be thats the video.. If you want the full screen just download it :D

If you don't mind micro view ^^ there ya go :D

Natural

Natural

Yeah as shitty of a small view as that may be thats the video.. If you want the full screen just download it :D

If you don't mind micro view ^^ there ya go :D

It's got a fullscreen on a pc though.
Man..this show is like a bad episode of cops..lol. The "evil weed"..lmao.
If peeps on EC need to get their diesel from humboldt, they're doing it wrong. :cool:

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

thnx for posting!

going to give this a watch tonight.

I dig Drugs Inc. Although it's realistic, im kinda skeptical about how they get their "interviews"

Top Bottom