Drugs Raid At UK Chicken Factory

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Police have found cannabis estimated to be worth three million pounds at a former chicken factory in Nottinghamshire.

Anthony Bartram took a look around the site and spoke to Chief Superintendent Nick Holmes about the operation.

Full video interview: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7547595.stm

Drugs raid at uk chicken factory
F

FastForward

"We're wearing gloves to stop the drug being absorbed by our skin" - that's the kind of bullshit that the BBC is putting out.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Dam grassed in by a member of the public :(

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
"We're wearing gloves to stop the drug being absorbed by our skin" - that's the kind of bullshit that the BBC is putting out.

Dont even get me started on the uk news ppl i will be here for the next week :laugh:

B

Blaner123Doobie

You think the UK news sucks :-)
Try the news coming out of America, Every story done in Florida at least tries to link Cocaine with Marijuana,
they even quoted a State Drug official as saying that the new stronger pot being grown is as strong as and equivalent to Cocaine, morons
News media, what news, they are just parrots of the governments

T

The Argus

You think the UK news sucks :-)
Try the news coming out of America, Every story done in Florida at least tries to link Cocaine with Marijuana,
they even quoted a State Drug official as saying that the new stronger pot being grown is as strong as and equivalent to Cocaine, morons
News media, what news, they are just parrots of the governments

That's funny stuff! I gotta find me some of those reports. I see the reports being "record" busts and abandoned houses used, but none tying them to the equivalent of cocaine. Before long, OTC drugs will be called the gateway drugs to weed!

G

green

:angry::angry::angry:
Police have found cannabis estimated to be worth three million pounds at a former chicken factory in Nottinghamshire.

Anthony Bartram took a look around the site and spoke to Chief Superintendent Nick Holmes about the operation.

Full video interview: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7547595.stm

what a grow project, these boys maybee should look at them selves .some ones to blame.
loose lips sink ships.:angry:::mad:

B

bluegrass

Thats right, poor guys but appeared to be a great setup, while it lasted..

B

BITYmagicBeanz

one o them 7guys hae opend there mouth and told or showed someone they shoudnt of. its there own thought. you cant blame grasses becuase there always been ppl like that. nasty cunts. u gota blame ur self if anything goes wrong with your crop. its no one else thought. and the police always over esitmate the value. what do they know just by looking at it. thats stupid..
to charge someone for growing. isnt right. they should be charged for the amount of flower they have.. that means cutting all the bud/flower off. hanging it and drying it. into its ready to be sold and consummed. then weight it all up. and then put a price and charge them on how much they had..
the police weight everything. when the plants are wet. they weight the stems. soil.

they need to charge you from the part of the plant that is consummed not the whole thing!

Latest posts

Top Bottom