Drunk/High Dad Leaves Baby n Oven 4 Hours

• Thread starter redog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redog

March 17, 2010 11:00 AM

Posted by Edecio Martinez

PADUCAH, Ky. (CBS/AP) Police in western Kentucky say Larry Long left his 5-week-old son in a oven, probably for a matter of hours, but never turned it on.

The Paducah Sun reported the 33-year-old father told police he had smoked marijuana at a Paducah restaurant where he works and then came home and had a couple of drinks.
McCracken County Sheriff Jon Hayden said the mother of the 5-week-old boy was awakened by his cries Monday morning and found him the cold oven.
The baby was taken to a hospital where doctors found no injuries.

Long shares the home with the child's mother, 33-year-old Brandy S. Hatton.
The newspaper reported child welfare officials placed the infant and his 10- and 14-year-old siblings in the care of one of Hatton's relatives.
Long is charged with wanton endangerment.

Stoned cold steve austin
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i would f up this guy if i ever seen him

R

Radio_Dread

wow, ya know he looks like a guy who would do that. "oh....duh i knew i forgot something....woops..."

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
oven and baby dont go together fukin dumb ass!!! I could see if he left the baby in the swing or something like that.

Illmind

Illmind

Put that dudes mullet in the oven and turn that bitch on broil. Not only ios he a fucking scumturd he gotta bring herbs into the equation. I'm just as mad at this fewl for saying pot and a few drinks, cmon nigga everybody know what a few drinks means (I was drunk as hell but I don't wanna get in trouble for being hella drunk). Few drinks they was probrably 2 40oz of jack daniels. Fat bastard. Haah p34ce

Latest posts

Top Bottom