Dry Buds, Can I lightly spray them with a Mist Spray.

• Thread starter AngryPossum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AngryPossum

AngryPossum

I dried my buds pretty good from harvesting last week. But the buds are really dry.

Can I lightly spray them down with a mist spray of water to add moisture?

I may do the wet cotton ball or wet paper towel also. I heard an orange peel or a piece of an apple can add moisture too. Please, any input would be greatly appreciated.

Ponky

Ponky

Steam won't fix your cure. But it will allow you to vaccum pack it without it turning into dust. And it will be easier to roll.

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

There are many wives tales to fixing over dried buds. Believe me not one of them work.
68f at 55% humidity, slow and easy, practice makes perfect.
This

growsince79

growsince79

I dried my buds pretty good from harvesting last week. But the buds are really dry.

Can I lightly spray them down with a mist spray of water to add moisture?

I may do the wet cotton ball or wet paper towel also. I heard an orange peel or a piece of an apple can add moisture too. Please, any input would be greatly appreciated.
Depends on how much you got. If its a lot just jar it and use potato on a small part that will get used in a few days. A little slice of potato in a half oz bag for a couple hours then take it out.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
it’ll be fine for dry sifting or bubble, bubble would be easier to wash/push the contaminate/plant material through the bags.. dry sifting depending on your technique there maybe a lot of cleaning to do before pressing.
even make oil with it..

Madbud

Madbud

Your typical frost-free freezer runs around 90% humidity. Put a couple buds in a cardboard box in the freezer and wait til the box feels damp. Maybe, maybe not.

AngryPossum

AngryPossum

There actually getting a little moist now, I'm using a small piece of wet paper towel and a small lemon peel wedge for a few hours a day. The Boveda packs are coming soon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom