Dry Herb Vaping With E-nail Coil For Heat Source Suggestions....

• Thread starter Levi7777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Levi7777

Levi7777

I have an e-nail for concentrates and would like to be able to vape dry herb using my coil as the source for heat....20mm 'open' coil...I tried using a quartz banger but one size is too loose for efficient heat transfer and the next size (the local shop had) will not fit inside the coil....any suggestions appreciated...TIA...:>)...

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
just out of curiosity, why do you want to vape dry herb? I remember when vapes first came out for this, I never got even a buzz off of those things. They just didn't work very well, imo. I tried both the Volcano and one that was made in Colorado called THeCan. Wasn't even remotely happy with either of them, ended up selling them or giving them away..

I don't believe a coil in a pen is the best way to go either. I don't believe you would get adequate heat to proportionally evaporate the herb, and would end up burning it, to boot. I could be wrong, depending on your rig, it might work.

Personally if I were into vaping like that, I would buy a hydraulic press from harbor freight and a live rosin heat plate and press it straight out of the nugs. Then put it in a pen. I guess that would be more work and probably cost more than you're willing to spend?

Just asking. I just really thought those dry herb vaping machines were a waste of time and money and didn't get me or any of my friends high. Good way to turn your weed brown real fast, though. Lol. Different strokes for different folks!

Edited to say - oops, I missed you said e-nail. Which isn't a whole lot different from a pen, but yeah same question applies?

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

WOW!!!...are you one of those 'geeniussess' or what?....:>)...
no I test around 130. So ‘gifted’ is the correct terminology. Pretty sure 140 plus is considered a genius although I’m not a strong believer in standardized testing, mind you.
How’s that e nail/dry vape dream comin along?

B

Burned Haze

no I test around 130. So ‘gifted’ is the correct terminology. Pretty sure 140 plus is considered a genius although I’m not a strong believer in standardized testing, mind you.
How’s that e nail/dry vape dream comin along?
^ Does this mean you can run like a 710 life and run it at that degree for dry bud ? Might have to try that after confirm lol

Levi7777

Levi7777

just out of curiosity, why do you want to vape dry herb? I remember when vapes first came out for this, I never got even a buzz off of those things. They just didn't work very well, imo. I tried both the Volcano and one that was made in Colorado called THeCan. Wasn't even remotely happy with either of them, ended up selling them or giving them away..

I don't believe a coil in a pen is the best way to go either. I don't believe you would get adequate heat to proportionally evaporate the herb, and would end up burning it, to boot. I could be wrong, depending on your rig, it might work.

Personally if I were into vaping like that, I would buy a hydraulic press from harbor freight and a live rosin heat plate and press it straight out of the nugs. Then put it in a pen. I guess that would be more work and probably cost more than you're willing to spend?

Just asking. I just really thought those dry herb vaping machines were a waste of time and money and didn't get me or any of my friends high. Good way to turn your weed brown real fast, though. Lol. Different strokes for different folks!

Edited to say - oops, I missed you said e-nail. Which isn't a whole lot different from a pen, but yeah same question applies?
I'll make a deal with you...YOU do 'your thing' and let ME do MINE...azzhole....:>)...

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Ok name calling is not necessary I was being polite. I'm not judging you, just asking a question, sir.

So, do you want help or not? Perhaps if you tell me why you want to do this I can better understand what you are trying to do, and could help you achieve your goal.

Levi7777

Levi7777

Ok name calling is not necessary I was being polite. I'm not judging you, just asking a question, sir.

So, do you want help or not? Perhaps if you tell me why you want to do this I can better understand what you are trying to do, and could help you achieve your goal.
Thanks but you have already let your opinion be known....dont bother replying as you will be ignored...Have a beautiful day....:>)...

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Wow buddy is a real tit lol

Thanks but you have already let your opinion be known....dont bother replying as you will be ignored...Have a beautiful day....:>)...
Hey buddy... your a tit :D
No one cares about your e nail vape dreams except for buddy you just insulted.. hmmm

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Well. If we can’t keep it cool, I’d hate to throw the ban warning out. Hey we welcome a good discussion but let’s not get personal. Keep it true and hey it’s weed, keep it dank!

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Real friendly group you have here....:>)....

Well, if I somehow offended you by stating my personal opinion on dry herb vaping, I apologize. However, you shouldn't discount someone's help just because they don't hold the same opinion as you. I also don't like Volkswagens. Doesn't mean I don't know how to fix them.

So, I'm still willing to help you, if you can provide some more information on what exactly you're trying to accomplish, maybe a picture or two would help, as well. I hope you're having a better day today.
:)

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Real friendly group you have here....:>)....
Ya my bad.. shouldn’t have written you off and called you a tit.
Honestly tho if you can’t get along at least most of time with folks on here I’m guessing the problem lies with you. 99% of members here are sweethearts 99% of the time. @Deadstill s comment was nice and he was engaging with you on an objectively trivial thread. If that offends you I can’t imagine how your interactions with some of the more blunt members would go.

Top Bottom