Dry Kool Bloom Question.....help

• Thread starter Ramman71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ramman71

Ramman71

Wondering if anyone can help.
I'm about mid week 7 of flower in soil-less medium.
This week I started using Dry KoolBloom. Normally, my week looks like this:
FEED >WATER (if needed) >WATER >repeat.
So basically I'm feeding twice a week....but the second feeding is usually half strength nutrients.
My question is....should I feed the dry KoolBloom every feeding? Its pretty strong stuff so i don't want to fry my plants so close to the finish line.
Anybody have any experience with this stuff?
Thanks

Dbear180

Dbear180

I use monster bloom & cut it out @ week 7. I usually run for 9 weeks, start flushing @ week 8.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Wondering if anyone can help.
I'm about mid week 7 of flower in soil-less medium.
This week I started using Dry KoolBloom. Normally, my week looks like this:
FEED >WATER (if needed) >WATER >repeat.
So basically I'm feeding twice a week....but the second feeding is usually half strength nutrients.
My question is....should I feed the dry KoolBloom every feeding? Its pretty strong stuff so i don't want to fry my plants so close to the finish line.
Anybody have any experience with this stuff?
Thanks

Honestly you could skip the DKB all together and just use epsom salt. The Mg is what the real flower booster in it is. If you are using 3 part just up the bloom a little with it. Same effect without having to buy another nute from them.

Don't sway from your feed schedule even for the boosters. Keep doing what you are doing. Some powder you poor into feeds won't make magic happen all of a sudden even though stuff like that claims 2. Usually when you are using 3 part on top of DKB you back the nutes off some.

Ramman71

Ramman71

Honestly you could skip the DKB all together and just use epsom salt. The Mg is what the real flower booster in it is. If you are using 3 part just up the bloom a little with it. Same effect without having to buy another nute from them.

Don't sway from your feed schedule even for the boosters. Keep doing what you are doing. Some powder you poor into feeds won't make magic happen all of a sudden even though stuff like that claims 2. Usually when you are using 3 part on top of DKB you back the nutes off some.
Sounds good... I'll cut my micro/bloom down a bit. Thanks for the help!

Top Bottom