Dry Nutrients vs Liquid Nutrients for Fox Farm Coco Loco

• Thread starter LakerGang89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LakerGang89

LakerGang89

Hey Guys. Im growing in Fox Farm Coco Loco and im wondering what would be best top dressing dry fertilizer into the soil or using liquid nutrients? We dont have access to Gaia Green products in the US so im trying to look for a great line of dry fertilizer so i can start top dressing my girls. Ive heard liquid nutrients arent better than top dressing with organic amendments. Can anyone tell me a line of good organic dry fertilizer that will be good for Veg and Flower?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Hey Guys. Im growing in Fox Farm Coco Loco and im wondering what would be best top dressing dry fertilizer into the soil or using liquid nutrients? We dont have access to Gaia Green products in the US so im trying to look for a great line of dry fertilizer so i can start top dressing my girls. Ive heard liquid nutrients arent better than top dressing with organic amendments. Can anyone tell me a line of good organic dry fertilizer that will be good for Veg and Flower?
I would use dry. I personally prefer dry. And your soil is made to hold water longer. I don't want to add to a potential drainage issue. Dry.

Top Bottom