Dry Trim Or Wet Trim?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

which way is better? i feel like wet trim gives you nicer looking buds but dry trim makes the buds smell better and stronger. any feedback?

vangs

vangs

do commercial setups trim the buds after they dry or before>?

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

I strip the fans and anything with out resin. I let the sugar leaf fall downward over the bud. I even provide patients with hid like that. I think it come out better. The sugar leaves should stick to gather. And form almost a year drop. You can after drying them. Either remove or leave them on. I leave them on its completely smokeable.

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

They fall off if with other buds it a big bag. I just consider it shake. I also think its easier to remove the sugar leaf dry. If you want to manicure your buds.the process take a little longer but it's well worth it 5 to 7 days hanging. Then in a bag burping for a week I use 4 quart storage sterile rubber bins. Sorry about the typos between auto correct and the screen getting cut off.not much I can do.

Last edited:
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I use a 19" spin pro knock off and love it. About to upgrade yet again as its not large enough for my needs. I trim wet, and dry on nets. My RA in my hands won't allow me to dry trim any longer.

One huge tip on buying a wet trimmer, make damn sure replacement parts are easily found. The wire whip blades are awesome, but will snap off when in use after a few uses (harvests), and I've been unable to locate replacement whips for over 1yr now. I've looked everywhere. The knives blades tear up the buds, as the whips shave the sugar leaf and don't butcher the buds up.

T

Treedude541

I use a 19" spin pro knock off and love it. About to upgrade yet again as its not large enough for my needs. I trim wet, and dry on nets. My RA in my hands won't allow me to dry trim any longer.

One huge tip on buying a wet trimmer, make damn sure replacement parts are easily found. The wire whip blades are awesome, but will snap off when in use after a few uses (harvests), and I've been unable to locate replacement whips for over 1yr now. I've looked everywhere. The knives blades tear up the buds, as the whips shave the sugar leaf and don't butcher the buds up.
I just got one n butcheredmy stash... lol to the tube it goes seen them whips n put em in with my other miscellaneous parts. Good to know

Latest posts

Top Bottom