Drying In Stealth/without Smell

• Thread starter Fuckinup
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fuckinup

So i did some research about drying and I saw shit like drying in oven/microwave lot of ppl said that this ruins the smell and the potency so i buried this plan anyone know another option to either dry outside or somehow inside without smell and within a small space?

3 balls

3 balls

Ona is awesome but whatever you do don't put it in the dry room. I would recommend a carbon filter free standing scrubber in the dry room and Ona in a couple bowls at your doorways and windows.

thebob420

thebob420

I don't know whats your quantity but you can use wedryer s1 or wedryer xl . it dries perfectly, filter odor and stops mold from spreading

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I dry my cut branches of buds hanging in the closet in the flower room. I have a dark curtain to block light instead of a door and this allows constant but gentle exhaust through the flower room carbon filter.

Could be done on a laundry rack covered with a sheet placed out of the way of the direct light.

Or even a cardboard box or brown paper grocery bags left in a flower tent but would newd to be mixed around regularly and monitored so it doesnt over dry.

Could do it anywhere with a filter recirculating in the room.

Good weed smells strong. Good filters are neccessary for stealth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom