Drying tent problems and questions

• Thread starter TGoblin420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TGoblin420

TGoblin420

Currently in a temporary location and my problem is keeping the humidity down in my dry tent, was never an issue before but now (I guess because of location) it is at an all time high. I have a small fan circulating, a 4 inch extractor fan going and a small dehumidifier which was always enough but now the humidity is remaining in the high 70s .

I have a 6 inch extraction system in my grow tent which is next to the dry tent , the humidity in the tent never goes above 58 percent. If I ran the extraction into the dry tent it seems to lower the humidity enough . This also creates positive pressure in the tent.

So my question is if I ran the extraction into my dry tent and directed it away from the buds will this be effective ? Or will the positive pressure dry the buds too quick? With all the fan, extraction and dehumidifier running with buds in the dry tent the humidity remains at 63 percent which i am happy with , I am just unsure of the effects of running the air from the grow tent into the dry tent, it goes through a carbon filter first but can't find any info as to whether this will negatively affect my drying .

Also as this is temporary dont wanna purchase any additional equipment as this will not be needed soon !!

Thanks !

Top Bottom