Drying Using My Refrigerator?

• Thread starter Snakeskins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

My closets are stuffed. Since I have no closet space to hang my yet to be harvested buds, I was thinking of letting them dry in my refrigerator fruit crisper bin. Of course they would be very cool which would lead to slower drying. And it would be completely dark in the refrigerator except for when I open it. When they get crisp on the outsides, I would use the jar method to finish the curing process. So how about that for a drying and curing method THC farmer members? Lol. Thanks in advance for your replies and or suggestions.

fatawa

fatawa

Ive never tried that so i cant speak from experience but freezers would b forcing cold air onto buds n id say thats no bueno...even hanging u never point a fan on them,u would usualy b blowing bside or underneath the drying buds.least thats the ol skool way i learned.cant rush good things.mayb someone else got 1st hand knowledge tho

L

Lovecronik

Look im doing a fridge dry but mine isn't working properly like we're talking 18 degrees Celsius max and 15 minimum which I put all in a box with paper on top to stop light and for somewere for moisture to go but this is first time doing it like this so I'll let you know when finished but yeah Im doing it like this cause my last plant I dryed in 3 days hanging in the dark its summer here so yeah I had to think about other options really cause 3days yeah nah wasn't going to happen like it came out OK but yeah not great

Latest posts

Top Bottom