Drying While Other Plants Are Finishing Up

• Thread starter Naturalx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Naturalx

Naturalx

hey,

So I’ve got one tent. I got the wife pregnant mid way through my first grow. That nose is sensitive, the hormones are odd the charts. Her plant is finishing well before the other two. It’s definitely matured a lot more and I’m checking her every day for when I need to start flushing. 7 weeks old today.

I was aiming to dry them all at the same time in the tent. Reality has slapped me in the face. Is there any way I could dry the plant in the tent while the other two grow without risking bud rot etc?

Drying while other plants are finishing up
Drying while other plants are finishing up 2
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
The biggest issue is that they should be dried in a cool dark place. A grow tent, that is not. The light and heat will cause it to dry too fast and burn off terpenes.

Nice color on that bud btw. I take it you have a dog? lol

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Looks real nice! Make a drying box with a little air movement (computer fan wires to cell charger maybe)

Naturalx

Naturalx

The biggest issue is that they should be dried in a cool dark place. A grow tent, that is not. The light and heat will cause it to dry too fast and burn off terpenes.

Nice color on that bud btw. I take it you have a dog? lol
Cat haha. She’s so curious but when I try to get her to go away her fur came out and the fan blasted it onto some buds lol.

Dunge

Dunge

I hang freshly harvested plants in my veg space.
The RH is in the 40-50% range @ 75 deg F, and the plants are not in direct light.
Takes about a week to get a stem snap.
They are then de-boned into paper bags for a few days.
Works for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom