Drying

• Thread starter Forthepeople
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Forthepeople

Forthepeople

Looking for some tips on how I can do my drying/curing setup...is there any automated cabinets anyone can recommend looking for something easy and not to much work

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

Sorry to jump in..... Do they have to be kept in the dark? Or just hung in grow tent to dry?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Sorry to jump in..... Do they have to be kept in the dark? Or just hung in grow tent to dry?
Darkness helps slow down THC degradation. Check this thread out. Runs against everything that I know, but some here it. I am drying my 3rd plant now and am still learning. I don't recommend it yet, especially if you don't have a large supply to try it on.

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

Darkness helps slow down THC degradation. Check this thread out. Runs against everything that I know, but some here it. I am drying my 3rd plant now and am still learning. I don't recommend it yet, especially if you don't have a large supply to try it on.

Oh wow great. Thanks 👍

Forthepeople

Forthepeople

Anyone think a old refrigerator will work? Drill a hole on side to get power to a humidifier and a fan and seal the hole...have no exhaust just chill dry it?have like a environment controller on the plug for temp control...Thoughts....Imm going to go with my tent but this might be something I consider in the far future

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Anyone think a old refrigerator will work? Drill a hole on side to get power to a humidifier and a fan and seal the hole...have no exhaust just chill dry it?have like a environment controller on the plug for temp control...Thoughts....Imm going to go with my tent but this might be something I consider in the far future
There are tons of mini fridge grows! So it should work for drying as well.

:

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I’ve decided to use a large closet beneath my stairs to dry my plants in the next few weeks. This time of year it’s 64° with 53% humidity. Will I need to set up a fan for circulation and leave the door ajar?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I’ve decided to use a large closet beneath my stairs to dry my plants in the next few weeks. This time of year it’s 64° with 53% humidity. Will I need to set up a fan for circulation and leave the door ajar?
I suggest a small fan NOT blowing directly on the plant as it dries.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey for , my buddy just did one , fridge , came out amazing ill get some details for you ... but i know he put around 500 bucks into it.....

Top Bottom