Dual 126w or single 345w

• Thread starter Stonedkaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stonedkaddy

I'm a first time grower and I'm going LED. My cab is 4x6. Should I get 2 126w or a single 345w. Either way I go , they will be paired with 2 quad band UFOs which I already own. Also the room isn't completed , I have the option of 4x6 or 4x4. Would one be more productive over the other using either of the 2 configurations? Thanks for any info. I hope to have great success and I'm sure I will with the great info I have Already found here

L

LEBDOG

Going LED - My #1 Rule

Going LED - My #1 Rule
Go Big or Go Home

Going LED - My Logic behind Rule #1
So little heat, why not blast those nugs with the most light you can. You will only do better, that's pretty much certain.

There is no reason NOT to go with 2 of those 300watt numbers 'cause that will be really rocking!

Good luck!

M

Mystre.Pharmer

haha thats the spirit LEBDOG!

go big or go home.

;)

-Mystre

L

LEBDOG

haha thats the spirit LEBDOG!

go big or go home.

;)

-Mystre

And to be clear Stonedkaddy, I repeat that motto to myself often when I consider LED investments, I don't really want you to go home. I want you to grow the best you can!

M

Mystre.Pharmer

of course i in no way meant to discourage anyone (doubt i did). i laugh cuz i just posted a possible soon build for me that my buddy told me would be way over kill with the LED's i suggested lol. i tend to go bigger than needed sometimes in my planning lol.

-Mystre

L

LEBDOG

of course i in no way meant to discourage anyone (doubt i did). i laugh cuz i just posted a possible soon build for me that my buddy told me would be way over kill with the LED's i suggested lol. i tend to go bigger than needed sometimes in my planning lol.

-Mystre

That's all Kaddy, we were just laughing at ourselves, not making any fun. It just seems like the more of a investment I made in the right equipment, the better the results.

M

Mystre.Pharmer

aint that the truth tho, took me awhile to save up enough to build my sealed room. and it was costly lol, but totally worth it. not having to worry about things because you bought the upgraded version or went big is a nice peace of mind IMHO. I cant wait to dive into LED's :)

S

Stonedkaddy

It's all good. I understand where you guys are coming from. What I'm going to do is scale the room down. Get 1 205w 1 126w pair those with the 2 UFO. Save up some cash and get another 205w. If i had the cash I'd go big. But right now 2 345 is far out of my price range. Thanks for the advice.

S

Stonedkaddy

Thanks for the reply , but I've decided on the 2 205w. It more that covers what I have. I bought one waiting to order the other. This is my first ever grow. I'm about a week in flower now with just bag seed. First time and everything is going well so far. I'm gonna be LED forever. It's just the right fit for me. I have a brand new 250MH never used I'm willing to sell for cheap

Top Bottom