Dudded plant?? Late in flowering...?

• Thread starter TerpiestToker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

So I have 4 alien skywalkers 3 of them are almost 11 weeks and have beautiful nugs but this one plant the monster of the 3 is like its stalled it still showing mega pistils and very airy bud formation really unsure what to do I have other plants that need to be flipped asap but this one's just hogging the whole tent and doing its own thing I guess anyone have any clue whats going on?

Dudded plant late in flowering
Dudded plant late in flowering 2
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

I was worried that was the case, i dont understand how tho I have my tent totally sealed as far as i know (no blinking lights nothing) only thing I could think of that
triggered it is that plant being so close to the vent where air is being pulled in almost wondering if a small amount of light from my veg tent running on the opposite schedule as my flower tent was leaking through the vent even tho I covered it the best I could, should i just chop the plant and start over or let er go and hope for the best ?

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

question is will it still finish off its cycle even tho its a 10 week strain and its nearing 11 weeks?

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
You can see the stem growing out of the bud.
Looks like reveg.
Doesnt have to be because of lightleak.
Could also be from overheating.

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Hmmm not sure running full quantum boards so its not like tents getting crazy hot like hps plus been running the flower tent at night when the temps drop down at least for the summer, probably just gonna let er go could just gave a late bloomer thanks everyone for the response

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Too much light also possible.
Looks like foxtailing.
And typical all top leaves have a single blade, unlike your other plants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom