Dudes on the corner selling🗣be like ?

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Artist

Artist

I got that gas 🗣🗣😂😂😂 yo!!!
Tell us your favorite selling line walking in the city or your neighborhood where you live 😄

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Looks at the billboards... Insert your advertising bullshit for legal weed ...

Its all bullshit..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I’m confuse what are you talking about?

I'm saying read any of the billboards advertising legal cannabis and you'l;l find any number of bullshit lines to entice you into there shop :D Its no different then the bullshit lines of the black market days.. You enter a city you see. BILLBOARDs.. ;)

The most bullshit line was 120$ a 1/4 for the best shit ever .. It was covered but not the best shit ever.. not 120 either.. but it was a 90 min round trip so gas tax.. thats the most bullshit for me tho..19? or so.. i was young,.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

I (sorta)
ahh how did i even forget the gelato craze.. if its not in yer blunt.. are you even smoking weed?

fell for it doe....

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
When I’m in nyc all i hear on the street is sour sour🗣🗣🗣

Last year walking around Chelsea there was a crew selling weed near The Highline and just blowing puffs to entice tourists into a sale. Smelled pretty good too! 😋
I had my own stash though, sent it to my hotel before I got there, and it was waiting so I did'nt have to make a score anywhere.
Last day walking around Central Park I had two joints left before leaving for JFK so I dropped them in a groovy jazz duo's tip bucket who were playing in the park 😎

Latest posts

Top Bottom