DUDxDUD

• Thread starter heavydutykevork
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats up farmers, just won the DUDxDUD and wondering if anyone can give some info on this cross. I heard Joe made it but not for sure? Also how long I should let it go? and how it grows? any other info would be great also. Thanks for anything ya'll bring to the table. Peace HDK:cool0041:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Double Under Dawg x Double Under Dawg,, sorry bout that..

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice one man.. real nice.. Congrats on that win..

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Wicked!! bro u gone a enjoy them! Check out Tex CHem#4 x DUD thread SICK AS HELL!!

B

bicycle racer

i was about to start a thread about the origins of d.u.dog and Chemdog #4 i have both cuts now what is the basic background of these strains i have been told there both of chem lineage. i dont mean to hijack just would like to know and i think the thread starter is looking for general info as well.

R

R. Face

Oh so you snagged the Bx1's? If its the same beans that were made from the dusted room then I got about 75+...those are the Bx1s im pretty sure...some great phenos in there for sure..

H

haze89

Underdawg= 91 Chem X Mass SS/NL

Underdawg#1= Underdawg X (UD/SS X Afghani#1)

Double Underdawg= Underdawg X Underdawg#1

Good luck dude, you got some FIREEEE

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
NIIIICE....Yeah thanks guys for the info and congrats,, cant wait to get them will start a log as soon as...these jump ahead of everything else in line. Is it true that these are what made HeadBand? jus cuz I heard that somewhere and wondering if any truth behind it. Peace and thanks again HDK

H

haze89

Underdawg is 91 Chemdog x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) AKA Original Diesel AKA Headband. So you have beans with the genes in em, just not the original UD. You have UD #1 x UD. So there is some Afgahni #1 present that wasn't in the original UD. DUD is where it's at IMO though, so you've got some real killers waitin. Sorry if that was confusing, if you don't understand hit me back and I'll try to re word some stuff. I'm very stoned right now haha. :bong2:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Haze..great info cant wait to start them and see what I can find! will keep males and females and do work thats for sure.

H

haze89

Thanks Haze..great info cant wait to start them and see what I can find! will keep males and females and do work thats for sure.

Any time dude, You will find more than one keeper in that pack for sure. Real deal Diesel moms in there. Can't wait to see some pics!

Venom818

Venom818

congrats bro im running shmoes dud right know seems like shes going to yield nicely.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh so you snagged the Bx1's? If its the same beans that were made from the dusted room then I got about 75+...those are the Bx1s im pretty sure...some great phenos in there for sure..

Them are the BX 1's that I sent in for the shmoe charity auction:) That dusted room did some kindness for sure
:passingjoint:

gtd

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Venom...GTD good look on the cross hope I find that 1 i've been looking for all my life!!! haha ...

R

R. Face

Tru that GTD...I got mine way back at the expo..a dank bag of DUD with special prizes in the bottom of the bag, lol and some of the Sis/DUD...he told me to hold onto them...havent popped any yet tho...

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
nice job on grabbin those hdk! I managed to grab a pack too... aswell as the Chemdog #4 x dud, and Chemdog's Sister x dud... should be some premo plants to select from, good luck wit urs bro!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks StrainMan.... I hope I find that 1 you know, good luck on yours too..Also if anybody has some pics of her that would be awesome,, I found a few but tryin to see some more if any. Thanks again HDK

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Just got my dudxdud and Alien kush so i will be poppin these soon and thanks to the Farm have 100% success rate with them so far. But i herd the dud like to herm? does anybody know bout this? will have to wait if so cuz my ult.Chemdog 91 herms a little and it will be too hard to take care of 2 herms right now.

H

haze89

Just got my dudxdud and Alien kush so i will be poppin these soon and thanks to the Farm have 100% success rate with them so far. now.

Thats sick dude, I just scored some Alien Kush f2s aswell. Lots of dank dropping these past 2 days. I also got Chemdog D s1's, and KKSC x18

Top Bottom