dumbest grow ideas you ever had

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

For instance: having two 55 gallon drums full of water for my flood tables, next to each other in the attic of an old building. Something like 700 pounds of dead weight directly above my neighbors' living room. Didn't think that one through but luckily those humboldt county houses are built with old growth redwood timbers.

Also using power tools at 2 am, waking the neighbors up. Bitch ratted me out to the property management company, I got an eviction notice for my birthday that year. Then they cleared out their apartment of every stick of furniture they had, and set up their own grow when I left. Cunts.

fractal

fractal

Oh yeah, forgetting to re-up my 215 card with 4 lights and 60 plants in my apartment. And i was almost ready to just leave it there during the inspection and throw my legal med status back at them. That would have ended badly, with me in jail probably!

You guys shoulda seen how I hid everything, it was beautiful! I put two 3x6 flood tables under my mattress and pulled the comforter down to hide them. Took the two 55 gallon barrels, placed a board on top of them and draped a blanket over it so it looked like a table. Inspector looked around the room, checked the closet and left. He never knew he was standing in the middle of a growroom, it was pretty funny.

D

Dulce

When I first started growing I used to water my plants with cinnamon tea. I thought the cinnamon would enhance the flavor. That was a long time ago.

I used to mix my GH 3 part in it :)

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

ran all my vents into my attic, caused crazy condensation, destroyed the ceiling downstairs. lucky i owned the house and didn't have to worry about the landlord. All I had to worry about was my lack of drywall skills!

urbanfog

urbanfog

being only a few years in and no way an expert, but at the beginning of my grow ventures I FRIED a whole harvest 3 weeks till pull by adding straight undiluted alfalfa tea to the ladies.....in a week they looked like the Sierra skyline after a wildfire.....lol

Less really is more is what I learned ;)

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Yeah, alfalfa can be a rough learning curve. I didn't burn em' with it but I basically had them start growing leaf right before flush. Pretty ugly product...

Natural

Natural

I had a partner once...ONCE!
Friends with scissors..that's a different story.
First time I ever grew was some Hawaiin seeds...parents found my grow in the closet and made me move it outdoors. Never even started blooming before winter came.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

seriously though...worst thing i ever did, was when i was much much younger, i had my father as a grow partner...and when we got busted he drove me somewhere else and then went home and took the blame...this was not a young man, my father was in his 60's at the time with degrading heath issues...and i let him take the blame because he wanted to protect me...something i will regret for the rest of my life...my father was a great man and i would have done anything for him

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
The caveat- I (never have)would, will, and would love to partner with my dad. I would feel lucky and bet you do Joe. I'm touched and jealous.

Top Bottom