Dumbshits, someones going to be pissed

• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rabbi

video at link

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2010/12/08/rocklin-man-gets-surprise-delivery-of-weed/

ROCKLIN, Calif. (CBS13) – A Rocklin resident immediately called police after discovering a package containing a pound of marijuana that had been “returned to sender.”

The Rocklin Police Department said the resident discovered the parcel in his mailbox Tuesday with his name and address as the sender.

A US Postal Service label attached to the box said the ship-to address — located in Phoenix, Arizona — did not exist.

Officers found seven sealed bags of marijuana that contained one pound of marijuana in total. The estimated street value of the drugs is $2,000 to $4,000, according to police.

Police have not identified any suspects who may have attempted to send the marijuana to Arizona.

marijuana.jpg

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Is it me, or do those look like bags of poo? Yeah, someone's gonna be pissed, but at least there will be no confusion about where it landed. And, hopefully, no one else other than Pissed off Rocklin Resident will be visited by the police.

JAWS

JAWS

thats a really SHITTY packing job, i would not want that sender sending me anything.......wowwww no protecting the reciever at all that i can see..
fuck that shit:coffee

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

If that was accidentally "returned" to me, paranoia would be in overdrive. Hopefully it would be a low-paranoia indica dom, 'cause I'd need it.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

thats a really shitty packing job, i would not want that sender sending me anything.......wowwww no protecting the reciever at all that i can see..
Fuck that shit:coffee

werd lol.....

D9

LBH

LBH

It had his return address because HE SENT IT!!! He was smart enuf to play dumb when it came back.

The weed looks like pipe tobacco and if that's a lb, I'm growing ALOT more than I thought!! Looks like about 2-3 ounces to me....

B

biggs

you never know it could be some of that african black magic. stuff is crazy strong.

420Gator

420Gator

i had a patient lose a half P once because he was at work when my pack came in and he didnt tell his girl like an idiot. anyway she said wrong addy to the delivery guy and the return addy didnt exist. i figured out all that unclaimed mail gets auctioned off, imagine the shit you could find

420Gator

420Gator

thats a really SHITTY packing job, i would not want that sender sending me anything.......wowwww no protecting the reciever at all that i can see..
fuck that shit:coffee

looking at the pic again i can see seal-a-meal bags in the box they took it out for the pics

and it looks like shit because he didnt leave air in the bag so it all got compressed, also why it looks like a few zips vs a P

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
looking at the pic again i can see seal-a-meal bags in the box they took it out for the pics

and it looks like shit because he didnt leave air in the bag so it all got compressed, also why it looks like a few zips vs a P

Good eye bro>>food saver bags where definitely used you can see them in the box for sure:)

gtd

JAWS

JAWS

ahh yup indeed they did use suck up bags, must have been just a bad addie passed in some way...
scary shit right there....

where is the finger-nail chewing smily when ya need it!!!!!

Top Bottom