dump the grow if using AN sensi cal-mag ?

• Thread starter fatconeskills
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fatconeskills

fatconeskills

Hello folks,

Currently on day 8 of my GG#4 auto grow. I noticed that the AN cal mag has substantial amounts of N. Would it be a better Idea to run the Cal mag with both Micro and bloom, eliminating the need for grow ?
Thanks in advance !

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I don't know anything about AN newts, however GH Calimagic uses calcium carbonate instead of calcium nitrate, you might want to check it out, it's 1-0-0, hope this helps!

BigCube

BigCube

Hello folks,

Currently on day 8 of my GG#4 auto grow. I noticed that the AN cal mag has substantial amounts of N. Would it be a better Idea to run the Cal mag with both Micro and bloom, eliminating the need for grow ?
Thanks in advance !

You shouldn't be using anywhere near that much calmag if it can supplement your N. Are you using Calmag with every feeding?

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

You shouldn't be using anywhere near that much calmag if it can supplement your N. Are you using Calmag with every feeding?
I've been running it at half the recommended feeding in terms of cal mag, and around 1/4 strength of the gh trio. They seem to be liking it, just don't want to end up with N toxicity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom