Dutch master postash + in the UC???

• Thread starter babyhughie586
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Im running DM GOLD A,B... ZONE and SILICA and im wondering what bloom booster to use i have been debating on trying DM GOLD POSTASH+ but i havent heard of anyone using it.. Has anyone tried it???? I need to know a good booster that isnt too pricey i know this is not the time to get cheap but im seriously just about outta money... All DM users what are you guys using

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Big Bud and Overdrive do wonders with DM. Haven't tried Potash+ but I'm betting it'll work fine in the UC.

C

crossouttheiis

you guys care to share some deets of when and how much to use in the UC?

I also use bud blood... I use all them at half strength.

4 ml per gallon for the big bud and overdrive.... I believe bud ignitor is the same application rate as the other two.

To increase ppm by 50 in 25 gallons of already mixed nutrient solution I use:

25 ml of canna aqua flora a
25 ml of canna aqua flora b

Ill look it up in my notes to adjust your ppm with base nutes, zone, and each of those additives.... if it will help anyone

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Does DM recommend the use of Potash with thei Gold Series?.....I thought not.

BTW, BHughie, call up some nute companies and have them send you samples, with as competitive as the nute market is they'll be happy to get a shot in your grow room.

R

RMCG

They (DM) don't recommend ~any~ boosters (including their own) with the Gold line. Potash+ was for the Advance and One products.

I see they have now come out with Potash+ Gold line, but still not recommended with DM Gold Base.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Proving recommendations from multi-million dollar companies aren't always best. :)

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

I ended up trying out Humboldts Ginourmous... Link at the bottom of the comment to check out my current grow

Top Bottom