Dutch Pro Nuts

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Anyone read the 5 page article in this months Skunk Mag, They are raving about how you don't need to do any flush at the end of harvest. Anyone here ever run this Line Up ?
Dutch 1
Dutch 2
Dutch 3
Dutch 4
Dutch 5

Chobble

Chobble

Its the same stuff, just with a fancy label. Ie another fancy and expensive hydro store nute.

Chobble

ODankGro

ODankGro

I have a good buddy that uses these nutes, In coco his plants looked like shit. Now he has switch over to DWC only in veg right now and they are looking way better. Still not impressed by the line. Even those plants in the ADS look like shit.. IDK?

I run a hydro shop and I will not carry Dutch Pro or AN

shoestring

shoestring

Dutch pro is still around? Good lord. They are older than general flora then. This brand of nutes was around in the very early days of the industry. Many many growers used dutch pro in rockwool slab top feed systems back in the day. Along with flora and formula one. Jeez louise. I havent heard of dutch pro in years. Lol.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

"Middle row is taller" lol. Duh it's the middle row. Extra light

ODankGro

ODankGro

Yeah there is a giant hydro shop in Tx called Tx hydroponics and they push this crap so hard, I walked in the back of their shop to look at their used equipment and they had walls and walls of this stuff. I guess maybe they are going out of business and maybe tx hydro are buying their Dutch pro inventory.. I didn't realize how old this junk is..

Don't trust people with butts on theirs chins..

Latest posts

Top Bottom