Duthch Master Gold in UC

• Thread starter yayarea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yayarea

Looking for some info from the DM Gold growers, for years I have used Floranova lucas formula in coco and in my last 2 MPB runs with great results but the gunk build up on everything is a big pain. When using Floranova lucas you stay with the same ppm from start to finish 1350ppm at .7 conversion. Now I want to go with the Gold, so I am trying to figure out some of your guys nute mixes, I read to go with half in the UC but whats half? Is it half of what DM nute calculator says to use? I know everyone is on a different conversion .5, .7, or ec, so just the straight ml per gallon for a&b would be helpful. I know Rollin and Dizzle used to use Floranova with higher ppms in the UC and MPB's with great success why the change?

I would appreciate the help guys, Peace.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Half strength of the DM nutes calculator......Nova can get it done, just don't expect your roots to look pearly white.

But I'd still use the Nove at reduced strength to get the best results in the UC IMO.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Gold is clear and easy to clean up after-wards. I like lifting the lids and seeing my roots easily. A&B, plus Zone @ 1/2 strength is all I need from on out, skipping everything else.

Either way you should be good to go, Nova or Gold, but I'd go Gold and most likely never turn back. :yes

F

freddagreat

quick question..do you guys run zone @ 1/2 strength or just the a/b?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I run zone at the recommended dose

Top Bottom